My girlfriend and I just spent three nights and four days of skiing at Deer Valley. The Lodges hotel/resort had absoloutely amazing service which was highly intregrated into Deer Valley's ski centered services. The staff were welcoming and consistently courtous... always willing to go the extra step. Their on-site rental office made picking up lift tickets pleasurable. Their drivers were all very friendly and helpful. Specifically their bellman/driver, Scott, was always willing and proactive to take the extra step to serve and help.
We booked the ski/stay package and the shuttle was always a few seconds away. We didn't ever wait longer than 2 mins for the shuttle to/from the slopes to arrive. Their Escallade service has a huge value to it and it was hardly mentioned before we arrived. They will take you anywhere in town and pick you up complementary. VERY NICE!
Overall you can tell the facilities are just a bit dated. There are a few very front and center items they could renew that will have a high impact.
The rooms are not huge but the fournioushed kitchens were very nice. Bed is good but we found the pillows to be too soft. Room was perfect for us to crash after a day of skiing.
Bottom line, if you're looking for basic luxuries of a 3-4 star place with the goal to simply ski Deer Valley, this is your place. It has just the right amount of luxuries with impecable service! They really know how to treat skiiers.
Looking forward to our next trip in 2013!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah