I think some of the reviews for "Crestview Condominiums" are giving Park City Ski Places a bad rap. As with many condos, owners hire an agency/management company to rent and maintain their condo when they are not in residence -- so the individual Crestview condos have many owners, many agencies, and Park City Ski Places only manage the units they manage -- but might be getting some of the blame for bad experiences in Crestview units they don’t manage.
One thing I really liked about my experience with Park City Ski Places was having the keys mailed directly to me in advance. The other condos I've rented have had various ways to obtain the keys, some of them so inconvenient and complicated it was ridiculous. Late arrivals were either impossible or a nightmare. One time I had a condo where the lock was broken and the key would not open it – I won't bore you with the whole saga of this experience, but let's just say it was a nightmare. With Park City Ski Places, I had the keys in advance so no worries there, I was able to drive directly to the unit and let myself in. They provided a self-addressed, stamped, padded envelope to mail they keys back once I got home from my trip – no weird key drop-off instructions where you have to drive all over Park City to return the keys.
I will say that there was a miscommunication between management and cleaning staff – when I arrived, the condo I booked had not been cleaned. I called and left a voicemail, and I got a return call within 2 minutes. "Stu" at Park City Ski Places was wonderful and handled the situation in a professional manner to my full satisfaction -- they moved me to a different unit, which was an upgrade. Like a restaurant which treats you like royalty when they screw up your meal, hoping you realize it’s an anomaly and will return in spite of it, Park City Ski Places took care of their mistake with minimum fuss and made sure I was as comfortable as possible.
The Crestview complex is 5-7 minutes (by car) outside of Park City, so if you want somewhere right in the middle of things, this is not the place for you. However, it is right next to the Tanger Outlet Mall, if you're a shopper. I hear there is a free shuttle to the ski resorts, and I saw those shuttle stops right outside the condo.
There is a walk/run/bike path that goes through Park City (and beyond -- it's 25 miles long) and this path runs right in front of the Crestview Condos -- LOVE that.
I am definitely booking with Park City Ski Places the next time I stay in Park City (3-4 times a year). Go directly to their website www.parkcityskiplaces.com rather than through an intermediary – don’t take the chance that you may get a unit in the Crestview complex which is NOT managed by Park City Ski Places, because that would be risky based on some of the reviews I'm seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Crestview Condominiums, where you can enjoy premium accommodations without a premium price tag. Each well appointed condo boasts tasteful furnishings, a spacious floor plan, and a private balcony with majestic mountain views. Crestview is just steps from the Tanger Outlet Center- a true shoppers paradise, and is just minutes from all of Park City's favorite attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Crestview Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestview Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Crestview Condominiums Park City, Utah