“Best Service Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge, relax and rejuvenate with a visit to Serenity Spa at Westgate Resort in beautiful Park City, Utah. This world class facility is a full-service mountain retreat day spa offering a range of spa services that are for everyone! At Serenity Spa our treatments have been designed to instill deep, soulful relaxation. Whether you are an athlete looking for recovery, a couple on a special getaway or just simply want to treat yourself we can create the experience for you. Our full menu of unique spa experiences offers something for everyone. New for 2012 Park City’s premier Hot Yoga program…open to the local community.
Salyersville, Kentucky
“Best Service Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Everything was great about this place! Kaitlin was the best and really great at her job! I felt 10 times better when I left. The spa was the best part of our stay in the Westgate Resort! Incredible experience, would recommend this place to anyone in the Park City Area or traveling by!

Visited October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

What an incredible experience, the ambiance, the people everything was wonderful. Ours specialist Dawn and Kaitlin were amazing.

Visited October 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Best Spa day I have ever had, really, ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were in Park City Utah the last week of September. Had a gloomy, rainy day, perfect Spa Day! I saw an ad for the Serenity Spa with a off season special, so decided to give it a try. From the phone call to book to my exit it was an exceptional experience. The facility was the best, locker room, sauna, steam room, showers, products to use, whirlpool with water fall. Cold water available at every turn. Cold compress wash clothes. OM gosh, I know that I will never find a Spa like this one again. Kaitlin Elliott gave me my leg and foot treatment and Boulders off Your Shoulders massage. she was truly amazing. I have been to many spas! You will not be disappointed! Wonderful!

“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time going to an actual high-end spa. Even though I am young, I was treated no different than an owner. I had gotten the Aromatherapy Massage and a facial. My masseuse was Annie and she had me so relaxed. At times I even dosed off and that is hard for me to do when someone is in my personal space. The atmosphere was very rustic and homey which I loved! Cara did my facial and was very good in asking questions about my skin and comfort level. Both ladies did an amazing job and I would go back in a heart beat! Great job to all the ladies at the spa!!

Idyllwild, California
21 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My masseuse was Kaitlin Elliott. I signed up for a deep tissue massage, but after discussing it with Kaitlin, who explained the differences between the different types of deep tissue message, we decided on the one that was right for me. She questioned if the pressure was too much or not enough and explained that I should be able to breath through the whole process. She was very professional and caring. I would recommend her if you are planning on having a massage at Serenity Spa at Westgate here in Park City, Utah.