We traded in from Interval to try something different, Note we always stay at either one of the Marriott's in town. But we thought we'd try something different! WOW what a HUGE mistake that ever was!!!!!
Now we come to Park City every yr. in the middle of May to beat the crowds and the noise. And when we arrived to Westgate. we were put in the Elk Building room 1507. I asked the lady at the front desk if we could be placed away from all the mega noise activities 1) the kids pool 2)game room 3)elevator 4)kids club ALL RIGHT OUT SIDE OUR DOOR!!! IT WAS AWFUL Not to mention that this room is below grade level. So when you look outside? you get a perfect view of every ones crouch! yuck! Also there doing construction above on the 6th floor so the banging was never ending!!!!! I did go to lobby to tell them this. And told them they knew the work to be done above us and should of never had placed in that floor let alone that room!
The staff told us there was no other rooms our 1st day???? Now I'm no hotel expert!!! But I do have eyes that work!!! and the place was empty!!!!!!
Also if the noise was not enough??? our Keys had to be replaced 3 times!!!!!!
This place is so awful and so noisy!!! it's the 1st time we have cut our vacation short in 34 yrs. WE CANT STOMACH A FULL WEEK HERE AND WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER WESTGATE AGAIN!!!
To: Bill Marriott we will never NOT stay at either one of the Marriott again! Your resorts are hands down the best!!!!!!
In short our kids are grown and gone........But if you have kids or just LOVE noise? This place is for you.......Please get room 5017 and enjoy in the screaming!!!!!
If your a couple who thinks your going to get a relaxing vacation? please run if they give you the 5th floor in the Elk's building.
To Westgate......You should have more of a hands on where you place your customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio Villas to Luxury and Signature Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah