“Not great,, spa is the best part” 2 of 5 stars

15% off Room Rate
Ranked #19 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Not great,, spa is the best part”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had big expectations for this resort as a luxury resort, but it really can't be described as luxury. The service is friendly, but not helpful, rooms are small and need cleaning up. Hotel layout is confusing.

When I checked in with my son I asked the concierge for activities in the area - he handed me a bunch of brochures and sent me on my way. And, every time I called the front desk or the concierge, they gave me other numbers to call and couldn't wait to get me off the phone. They did it in a friendly way, but not helpful at all.

I was unpleasantly surprised that the room was so small. It was advertised as a King Suite, when it was really a king bed with an efficiency unit. Even thought the hotel was only 67% full, they would not upgrade me to a larger room unless I paid an extra $100 a night.

The food at the Bar/Restaurant on site was awful. Yes, I know it is bar food, but seemed like jarred spagetti sauce was just dumped over everything.

The spa was wonderful. Relaxing, great service, nice massage! It was the best part!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Katy, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice property! My friend girl and I lodged here for our ski trip! The drive in from Salt Lake City is reasonable and provided some nice views. This property is ski in/ski out! Fair priced; stores and restaurants onsite as well! There's a shuttle service you can catch into town free of charge. I would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I feel that the customer service has improved immensely over the last couple of years at the
Westgate resort. Employees are more customer service orientated than I feel they were 3-5 years ago. We stay at the resort probably on average 3 times a year.
I want to specifically point out how amazing Carmen Moreno is in the Activities Area. My kids look forward to seeing her and hope that she is still be there the next time we come and stay. She is friendly and helpful and always goes the extra mile to make the kids' experience a good one. I also love this last time how she offered cups of ice and water while at the pool...it was a nice touch.
She defiantly deserves recognition for being an employee that makes guests want to return.
Thank you!
Mistie Scott

Coalville, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My Husband and I stayed at Westgate for a weekend honeymoon. We had a wonderful time! The staff was great. Everyone we saw had a smile on their face and was ready and willing to help with whatever we needed. Christine Hull took care of us at the front desk; she was very friendly and had a smile on her face the whole time.

Lunch at Drafts (Sports Bar) was delicious, I wish I could remember the name of the waitress we had because she was amazing. Friendly, fast had she has us laughing. The food was also very good.

After lunch at Drafts we were looking for the market and ran into Bobby Perkins, who then escorted us to the market and made sure we were taken care of. He was extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. What a great experience we had with the staff at Westgate Park City. Everyone we ran into was eager and willing to help with a smile on their face.
We had fun acting like kids in the arcade they have there on sight then went to the indoor/outdoor pool area and played connect4 and laughed. The environment at Westgate was perfect. It was relaxing and I wish that we had had more time there.
We had such a good time at Drafts for lunch we decided to return for afternoon drinks. There we meet and had great conversation with Drafts GM and the GM of Westgate Park city. Both very friendly and I am sure a pleasure to work for.

I would recommend this resort to anyone. My husband and I had a blast just the two of us but look forward to bring our kid on future visits.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time here.
Great place and very convient to skiing and dining!
The unit is idea for two couples with the two master bedroom and beautiful joint living area.
One of the other great things about westgste/park city is you are only 40 minutes from the airport in SLC.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for returning and providing us with your feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed our convenient location along with our bedrooms. We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Idalise
Lehi, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a blast swimming, eating, playing, exploring and snoozing at this resort in beautiful Park City. The accommodations were great, the staff professional and helpful. The highlights of our trip were: swimming and hot tubbing at the awesome pools, the bison burger at the hotel grill, air hockey at the game room, craft time with Carmen, the activities director, and the view of the 2 moose hanging out on the hillside by our balcony.

Room Tip: The jetted tub washed all my cares away......
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Westgate Park City Resort & Spa! We’re beyond thrilled you enjoyed everything our resort as to offer. It’s great to know you made use of the amenities such as the indoor/outdoor pools, on-site restaurants and game room. We hope you come back and allow us to provide you with another memorable vacation!

Lissy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This spa is absolutely awesome. Staff is so nice and laid back. Came here with my two girls and they are so terrific with kids. The girls had a fantastic 50 minute massage.

I had a 50 minute deep tissue massage by Makenzie. Probably the most amazing deep tissue massage I have ever had. She is a world-class masseuse, no doubt. I told her where I needed particular focus and she managed to hit them all while finding knots I didn't even know I had ;) And she's so nice, gentle and accomodating. (Don't let her petite size fool you, she is very strong!) You will not be disappointed by Makeenzie or this spa, guaranteed...

-john

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re beyond thrilled you enjoy the Serenity Spa and Makenzie was able to provide you with a relaxing deep tissue massage. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Idalise

Been to Westgate Park City Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!