We have owned a week at the Westgate for 7 years and it just keeps getting better. This year our family (3 kids ages 7 to 12) came with two other families (kids about the same ages) and we had a great ski week. The things that were always great, continue to be - easy ride from the airport, the shuttle service anywhere you want to go, the indoor/outdoor pool, the spa, easy access to the mountain and skier services which really minimizes all the gear hauling (very important with little kids). But this year,
But this year, there were a number of noticeable improvements and upgrades. First, the on-property dining choices - both Drafts and the Edge were fantastic meals (Drafts with the kids, Edge without). The service at both was also fantastic. Second, the amount of staff - WOW! There were so many staff, everywhere - in the lobby (concierge/shuttle/front desk staff), housekeeping in every hallway at all times of day, skier services/locker room. The amount of staff and their willingness to help was very much noticed and appreciated. I would say 3 people really made our vacation memorable...first Clayton Zellermayer, who I never actually met (although I tried to), who assisted us with our reservation before we ever got to the property, second was Emillio, our bellman, who helped us with 30+ bags and then some, and Marie, my masseuse, who gave me the best 80 minute deep tissue massage I've had in a long time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio Villas to Luxury and Signature Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah