“Westgate Park City Resort & Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
15% off Room Rate
Ranked #15 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Westgate Park City Resort & Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The weekend getaway was great. The best part was the spa. Courtney & Kaitlin were amazing. They made us feel welcome, and comfortable. Usually I feel a little awkward at spas.. My girlfriend on the other hand loves them. She said that Courtney & Kaitlin were here favorite masseuse's, and that she would love to return.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
hewlett NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have owned this week in canyons since westgate opened and it just keeps getting better. Close to the airport, ski on ski off, beatiful mountain and great amenities. All our plans are taken care of before we arrive by the general manager, Kevin Raggio, From the transportation from airport, to all our reservations and any and all needs we may have. the best part is the free transportation from canyons to anywhere in the area, restaurants, movies, outlets etc. Again, the service at this resort is exceptional with the best part being the person who carries your skiis on and off the mountain every day. What a treat. After 11 years we still look forward to our week here and can't wait for next year.

Room Tip: make sure you ask for one with a mountain view. its spectacular. Also, not all rooms have been ren...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We’re value and appreciate all our owners. We love to hear your kind words and it's amazing you made use of everything we have to offer on property. We train our staff to exceed all our guest’s expectations and it’s fantastic to hear you experience just that. We look forward to seeing you again next ski season!

Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I absolutely LOVE going to Westgate in Park City, UT! I went for the first time with my family when I was a young teen. We went during the summer and had a great time together! I have now gone for my wedding anniversary for the last couple of years.

Things To Do
The thing that I love most about Westgate is that there is SO much to do! I don't feel like we have to leave the hotel at all if we don't want to which means we can avoid a lot of additional cost. We love the food, arcade (pool/air hockey/racing), ping pong, swimming, hot tubs, tennis, and who knows if I'm forgetting anything else! There is also a lot to do in Park City during the summer:hiking/biking/walking trails, outlet mall, lake not too far, horseback riding, alpine slide, etc. The weather is also great during the summer. It is warm but not too hot and an occasional sprinkle in the afternoon.

Good For All Ages
When going as a family it was great because of everything to do and the size of the condos. When going as a couple, I didn't want to be bothered by kids so we went to the adult only indoor pool/hot tub and avoided the families at the main pool. It was so peaceful/relaxing!

Rooms
I love the luxury rooms! They are so nice! I also love the size of the rooms. You can get a room that is quite large with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc. It makes it so convenient if you want to do some cooking or even if you just want to be able to bring food and hangout in the hotel. We also love the steam shower and the two person tub in the bedroom. Nice touch for a couples getaway.

Price
We go during the summer and the price cannot be beat! Every time we go I feel like it is a steal! Best use of your money for sure!!!

DRAFTS IS SO DELICIOUS!!! That is the more laid back restaurant on the resort. I have never had a more delicious burger. We live about an hour away from the resort now and go back just to eat dinner about once a month. My favorites are: garlic burger (not very garlicy at all just flavorful), pretzel bun, fries (potato wedges with garlic/parmesan), tachos (tater tots with nacho cheese, bacon, tomato, green onion). See pic to understand me.

I also have always had a great time with the staff. They are helpful when you are checking in and give out the most delicious cookies! They were also helpful when there was a mix up with our room and were thoughtful when they knew we were celebrating an anniversary.

The only thing I would recommend would be to update the ping pong tables, bring back DVD rental box, and I wouldn't be sad if all of the TV's were upgraded to larger sizes/flat screen/with DVD player.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

First of all, you do know that this Resort is in Canyons Mountain, close to Park City Mountain. It's NOT in Park City. But it's not a problem because the mountain is even bigger than Park City Mountain and there are lots of blue trails as well. The only problem I've seen: the room is smaller than it looks like at the pictures, and I don't like very much the furniture and the color of the walls ( the dark ones). HOWEVER, the point is: my husband and I may say that the staff is THE BEST ONE we've EVER SEEN in our lives! They are kind full time, they carry on your skis in and out the mountain, the assistance is absolutely perfect ALL THE TIME! And there is a great SPA in the resort, besides pools and hot tubes IN and OUTSIDE... Everything is perfect! Don't get lost at the building, I recommend you get a map of the Resort because there are separated builldings and different elevators connecting them. I recommend to study the map a little bit BEFORE to go walking around! The Resort have a famous restaurant over there, "Edge steak house", but we didn't have time to go to there because we went to some other places we already were supposed to go. The Hotel has a shuttle that can leaves you at anyplace you want but we didn't use this service because we were by car.

Room Tip: The rooms are a little bit old, but we just forgot about this problem, because everything else reall...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback. As you mentioned, we are located in the Canyons Mountain but our address is in Park City, Utah. Our guest’s suggestions are greatly appreciated as we’re always looking to provide a more enjoyable stay for them. It’s fantastic to hear you were impressed by our staff as they strive hard to provide an unforgettable experience for all our guests. We appreciate you choosing Westgate Park City Resort & Spa and we hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What a great experience we had. This place is all about service. From the valets who park you car, take up your groceries, drive you around town, lug your skis, this is the place. Going on a ski vacation and not having to lug my skis and boots was a game changer. Great location at the base of the Canyons, literally 100 yards from the gondola. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re so thrilled you enjoyed our amenities. We definitely strive for everything to be at ease for our guests during their stay with us. It’s definitely a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Location - It's not too far from downtown Park City and the resort itself has some nice slopes.

Service - Amazing! From the moment, you walk in you feel so welcomed. Staff were more than helpful and so polite. The cookies were a nice touch.

Rooms - Great. The kitchen was well stocked. There's a steamroom in the bathroom!

The hotel doesn't skimp, which is very rare for properties these days.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Carmen Moreno was an excellent help around the activities area. It was also convenient that there were such amazing opportunities that were so close, such as the ski slopes and the temple. I really enjoyed my stay, and I will absolutely be visiting again

• Stayed January 2015

Been to Westgate Park City Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!