My son is leaving for Boot Camp with the National Guard for 6 months and he wanted a little getaway before he leaves. Utah was the middle area for everyone to meet and say goodbye good luck.
I booked a Condo through trip advisor which lead to ITrip / Park City Vacation Properties.
When we arrived to Westgate Resort we were greeted by the front desk handed our keys and than was told to visit VIP desk. I thought wow we are going to be treated like VIP for our whole stay. VIP desk is not a VIP desk it is a SALES desk for you to come back and visit the property at discounted rate and maybe buy a vacation rental on your next stay and than was handed some cookies. NO THANKS
We proceeded to our room and found out that this was not the room we booked on line.
Called the front desk and was told sorry you booked it through Park City Vacation Properties and these are privately owned and nothing we can do about it.
I called Park City Vacation Properties several times with no one returning my call. I finally called there emergency line and left a message. I finally got a call back and was told sorry the Westgate Park City Resort is going through construction and we thought they would be done. So we were stuck with a room with a view of the parking lot and no balcony.
Very sad to spend my week in a room that is like a hotel room.
This resort is not at fault but I should of been told at check in that the hotel is going through construction.
I will never use a 2nd party to rent a condo for a week. I am going to make sure that I tell other guest never to use Park City Vacation rentals.
I am sticking with Beautiful Colorado where the hospitality is A+......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio villas to Luxury Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah