Upscale rooms, high grade finishes. Elevators are located on only one end of each floor, but that's do-able. The resort has more than one "lodge" - just hop on an elevator and select one of the connecting floors - very easy. Only met one staff member who was not top notch. Public transportation to downtown and other areas is awesome and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio villas to Luxury Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah