“Great vacation spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 59 hotels in Park City
Park City, Utah
“Great vacation spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Enjoyed a wonderful vacation experience at the Westgate Park City Hotel.
The room was great and the various amenities wonderful. Front Desk/Guest Services were
exceptional - special thanks to Josh Lair, Marcus Rixner and Al Kenworthy for
their help in making this trip so memorable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had and massages and facials. Dawn gave a great massage and Marie did a super facial. My husband had a facial with Ann and a massage with Annie - they were excellent as well.
We had our pampering after hiking and zip lining and it really hit the spot.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed for 4th of July weekend and even though the hotel was busy, the staff was always very helpful, courteous and attentive to our needs. Loved the shuttle service. I highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely come back! I also want to mention Sean from Guest Services who was very informative about things to do in town.

• Stayed July 2014
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel must spend a lot of its budget on PR. Please look at this logically, notice how there are 1-star reviews (which describe their stay in full detail) followed by a series of glowing 5-star reviews. When I stay at 5-star hotels, someone from the Guest Relations/concierge department contacts me to plan my vacation, book activities, spa appointments, restaurant reservations, etc way before I even arrive to the hotel. I don't ask the bellman (Sean) to suggest last minute activities... By the way, notice how ridiculous it is that every reviewer who says how great Sean was during their stay has only written one review (and coincidentally that review is about West Gate Park City). This is just rubbish created by their PR department trying to rescue their reputation. I like how reviewers that have awarded this place with 5-star reviews tell you employee names and last names- recognition or pure made-up BS?

Now my honest review... We arrived after check-in time and our room wasn't ready. We were ok with that, as we were hungry and thought we would go have an early dinner instead. We were told someone would call us when our room was ready. We finished a fabulous multi-course- 2 hour dinner in town, hoping that at some point someone would call to let us know our room was ready. That call was never received... We got to the hotel and were able to check into a tiny room that was a connecting room to a larger suite. OK, I can live with that... That is until the kids next door got back from the pool and started hitting the walls and the baby started crying in the middle of the night... I could go on and on about the horrible experience at this place and drop some names, but I just wouldn't do that. Bottomline, if you're idea is of a Mountain vacation is staying at some resort with dated decor, tiny rooms, confusing layout, poor service throughout and that caters to families that are staying there for a soccer, Lacrosse, or whatever tournament is in town, go ahead. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone looking for peace and quiet or looking for a tranquil mountain getaway.

Too bad our preferred hotel in Deer Valley was booked or else we would've stayed there. What a waste of time and money!

Room Tip: No Room is good at this hotel and if it is, it's probably 5 elevator rides away, up one level, d...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My friends and I stayed there for 4th of July, I have to say it was an unforgettable experience, the hotel was so beautiful and everyone was so nice and helpful , specially Sean from guest services, he knew all the best places to go to and gave us the best advice! Thank you for making my vacation so great!

• Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I booked two nights for my girlfriends birthday and we had a great time. The Staff were very helpful, we enjoyed the pool and spa. It is a large resort, lots of walking. The amenities are great we enjoyed the Serenity Spa, Sydney and Marie gave us a great couples message.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

It's the second time I have stayed there with my family.its a great hotel.its always clean . The help is awesome , the staff is always helpful, nice restaurant. Great scenery, from the moment you walk in you can just tell it's a nice hotel. My daughter loves the pool.. Adriana Soto helped me while I was there and she was great. I highly recommend it..

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Westgate Park City Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!