Booked our rental directly through Westgate. Great property for the location right at the base of the Canyons resort. Rented a one bedroom one bath unit. The unit, although dated, was great for our family. Master bedroom was comfortable with a king bed and a Jacuzzi bath in the bedroom. Bathroom had double sinks, separate toilet room, an oversized shower with a bench and a steam shower which was great after a long day on the mountain. The living room had a pull out couch and a gas fireplace. Kitchen and dining area had a full sized fridge, oven microwave and dishwasher. There was also a small washer and dryer in the unit. The rooms are a bit dated, but the property will be getting a renovation in the near future. Lots of covered on-site parking is available.
Westgate is in the timeshare business, so part of the promotion is to take a tour for which you will be offered two lift tickets, valued at $105 each, spa credits or dining credits. The best part of the tour was that we stopped getting lost in the maze of this property and we found the "hidden" adult only pool and spa area. Since the property is built into the side of the mountain, there are "bridges" to get between buildings and it is a bit confusing. Spa and adult pool are on the 4th floor, family pool and ping pong tables are on the fifth floor, ski rentals are on the 8th, business center on the 2nd, tennis courts outside-- and all in different buildings.
We rented snowboards and ski equipment from Aloha Rentals in Westgate at the Canyons the first day, but when we found out that the rentals were 25% less at Park City, we asked for a price adjustment, which they gave to us at Park City. Bought our discounted lift tickets at the resort desk.
Location of Westgate is amazing. The lifts are just a few steps from the property. There are plenty of little shops and restaurants with fire pits at the base of the mountain, There is also a little snow beach with recliners to catch some sun after a long day on the mountain. Whole Foods and a Walmart are both a 5 minute drive away from the property for stocking up on supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio villas to Luxury Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah