I wouldn't suggest this resort if you get lost easily. It seems as though this resort has been added-to over the years, and is now comprised of 4 different buildings - it is VERY difficult to navigate this resort. We often found ourselves walking through the indoor parking lot between buildings, and at one point were so desperate for a nightcap (and couldn't find the bar), that we were willing to sit in the parking lot on the cement ground and uncork the wine.
Skis are not permitted in the rooms, which means you have to use the 'ski valet' service, and often stand in line waiting to pick up your skis - the only good part of that is that they have employees waiting on the hill to carry your skis back and forth for you...but I did hear of skis 'disappearing', which made me nervous!
Resort-wise, it is a lovely place - the rooms are spacious, ours had an awesome fireplace, and the resort amenities are extensive, including it's own pizza joint, swimming pools, spa, gym, convenience store, you name it!
Great on-the-hill location, which means you don't have to deal with buses or shuttles etc. Speaking of shuttles, they do offer a complimentary shuttle service back and forth from town, which is handy, as hunting for parking will drive you nuts!
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Park City Resort
- Westgate Park City
- Westgate Park City Hotel
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio villas to Luxury Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.