“Great Chain, awful service in this location” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Park City, Utah
“Great Chain, awful service in this location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We are locals to Park City and have been to the Kneaders locations both in Salt Lake and St George, Utah and loved them both. We really have tried to have a good experience at the Park City Location and after three bad occasions we have decided never to go back and not recommend to anybody. Our first experience at Kneaders, we ordered a chicken salad. After waiting at least 15 minutes for them to bring it to our table (there were only 4 other people in the whole restaurant) the salad had no chicken! They took it back to fix it. After 10 more minutes of waiting we actually went up to the counter to inquire about our meal. We saw our salad just sitting on the back table and actually had to ask the bus boy to get it for me as no one seemed to care.

Experience #2: We had some friends in town and thought we would take them here. I ordered the avocado veggie salad. After everyone else got their meal I waited at least 5 more minutes to get mine which seemed weird as salads should take the least amount of time to make. When it arrived it had no avocados. When I ordered the salad I saw they had sauce in the back so when I sat down I asked our server if I could have some. He promptly said they were out after I literally just saw it. He did not want to go back and get it.

Experience #3: My boyfriend and I went to the all you can eat french toast breakfast they have. After waiting in the long line (once again) we finally got our ONE piece of french toast. I asked how the whole process worked and they said come back when you wanted more and you could get as much as you wanted. After I finished my first (small) piece, I went back to the line which had 4 people in it. After 15 more minutes of waiting, I finally got to the counter. The guy at the register then walked off to the back, and after a few more minutes of waiting he finally acknowledged me. I asked for an other piece of french toast and he said come back in 10 minutes to the counter and wait in line again. He wasn't even willing to bring it to me like they do with other orders. Needless to say I left without having a second piece of all you can eat french toast.

Though the food is quite good, it's not worth the terrible service. If you want a good quick meal, I would recommend Legers Deli or Maxwelles. Much better service!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful and unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place features a really nice breakfast menu but what I liked most was a very filling lunch tuna melt sandwich on multigrain bread. Nothing special about the tuna melt , but the bread was baked with broken (not ground) hazelnuts and almonds and was one of the best I have ever tasted.

Visited February 2013
Layton, Utah
“So yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great soup, great sandwiches, and even better pastries and baked goods. Try the orange sweet rolls and the French toast if you have a sweet tooth. Mmmmm!

Visited December 2012
Park City, Utah
“Weak employees”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

When we went it took the cashier ten minutes to ring up our order and the to go portion was wrong...they need to train their employees

Visited November 2012
Evanston, IL
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great spot to grab something before hitting the slopes. Lots of soups, sandwiches, and breakfast items.

Visited January 2013