“Very Nice Lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Los Angeles
“Very Nice Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I enjoyed the chicken soup in the sourdough bowl. I couldn't stop eating the sourdough bread it was delicious! If I had more of an appetite I would have tried some of their sandwiches. My friend ordered a sandwich and salad and said it was delicious. Her salad had spinach, cranberries and nuts and it looked very good. Another friend had the chicken chili in the sourdough bread and enjoyed it as well. She had the cinnamon bun and said it was yummy. We enjoyed our lunch!

Visited January 2013

85% Recommend
Wanship, UT
“After Ski Slopes Soup option!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I take my kids here a lot! Between the soups, location, outdoor options in the summer, it is just a fun place to have a light meal. My daughter loves the cookies too.

Visited December 2012
Park City
“First Rate Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Don't get me wrong. I like their sweets, but I think the sandwiches are where they really shine. It's a little pricey, but worth it. The sandwiches have a variety of different bread options. I think you can tell how good a place is based on the non-flashy sandwiches, and Kneaders doesn't disappoint. The pesto grilled cheese is anything but pedestrian. My husband thought it might be too rich as a whole sandwich (we like to order two and swap halves), but cheese-lovers won't be disappointed. Not sure if the pesto is made in-house, but it tastes like it is. The chicken salad and tuna sandwiches are perfectly constructed (in my opinion); enough filling for the bread, but not too much. I've only had a couple of their soups (cream of broccoli and white bean chili), but I enjoyed both. I wouldn't say that their soups are where they particularly shine, but they hit the spot on a cold day. And the soup is very reasonably priced, with a piece of bread of your choice.

It can get a little crowded in there during regular meal times, but you can also call ahead for pick-up. If you are considering Leger's deli, I'd advise that you go here instead. Some people have commented on the service. I guess I haven't paid too much attention, actually. You order at the counter.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad, California
“thumbs up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

we ate here a couple of times because of its very convenient proximity to the stellar Newpark Resort. very good meals on offer with excellent prices. lots to choose from. maybe not a world class bakery but very good and definitely worth it. thumbs up, for sure.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Our spot every day for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Leaders was located at our hotel, the Newpark Resort, so the location was perfect. But the breakfast sandwiches were excellent! Several breads to chose from but I chose the 12 grain, hazelnut bread. SO GOOD! I'd like a loaf to take home! We also ordered the pancakes which are all you can eat. The caramel syrup was tasty but very sweet! A little goes a long way. Great looking desserts. Friendly staff! One of our favorites for the week.