I was staying with a group of film professionals during the Sundance Film Festival, and the location of Snow Flower was great for us. It was about a 20 min. walk or short bus ride to Main St. The unit, in Building 4 on the 3rd floor, was truly wonderful and comfortable: lots of blonde wood with nice details (pleasant paintings of the slopes, colorful area rugs, lamps with moose motifs) without being overdone. We loved the gas fireplace in the palor, the nice dining area, and the nicely appointed kitchen (including dishwasher, disposal, nice big coffee machine, plenty of dishese for every need.) Water pressure in the shower was fine, no shortage of hot water, and there was a hair dryer.. There was a nice flat screen TV in the main room and TVs in each bedroom for viewing entertainment.
The only down side was the service. I was there for three days and not once did house-keeping visit. The garbage in the kitchen filled up, soap ran low in the bathrooms, and no one checked to see if we needed replacement towels. The paths from building to building were often icy and when rock salt was thrown down, it was minimal. During check in the assistant was friendly but wasn't much of a "Customer Service oriented" individual - didn't ask if I needed help with my bag, didn't make a large effort to explain how to get to building four, and seemed a bit irritated when I asked about where to catch a bus (he said right in front but there was no bus stop "right in front.")
In seeing other reviews that indicate cleaning staff came regularly I find it a bit offensive that none came by our unit. However, I enjoyed my stay and would be happy to return to this facility for it's comfort and convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Snow Flower Condominums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominums Park City, Utah