As with other reviews, the condo we had (No. 39) was fairly dated and did need sprucing up. On the 'not so good' side was the carpet, which looked like it needed a good clean, and a TV which needed updating. However, the rest of the condo was 'ok', probably in line with the pricing. A gas fire was nice, but the electric heating units were noisy, - not really a problem as we found we rarely needed them despite very cold outside temps.
The position right at the ski slopes was ideal, basement carparking handy, and friendly helpful staff were great. We would stay here again, especially if a renovation was done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Snow Flower Condominums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominums Park City, Utah