I guess it may depend on which unit you rent but as a family of 4 (with 2 kids) we were delighted with Unit #202. We found it comfortable, spacious, well appointed with solid furnishings, and had plenty of kitchen utensils. The pricing in early Jan meant we felt it represented great value so close to the lifts.
There is a beautiful open gas fire in the lounge area which we all gathered around for stories in the evening.
We walked a couple of times to the ski base area, but it was an effort in ski boots, so we relied on the frequent and efficient bus service which stops right outside the condos on Empire Avenue. The ride is no more than 3 minutes.
There is a boot room downstairs which nobody other than us seemed to use (is that an American thing ?), but it meant we could slip into shoes and not bring all the ski gear into the condo.
The heated pool was popular with our kids for a soothing swim after a day on the slopes.
Had trouble with the heating which the management tool 48 hours to get fixed (a problem in -20C conditions !), and they were fine with us having a late check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to the rustic elegance of All Seasons Condominiums. Located just steps from the First Time chair lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, these condos seamlessly combine luxury with mountain ambiance. And the adjacent Park City Golf Course provides cross-country skiing trails in the winter and 18-holes of challenging play in the warmer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Condominiums Hotel Park City
- All Seasons Condominiums Park City, Utah