We stayed in unit 107, a 3 bedroom unit from March 14th to the 18th, and we were a little scared based on the reviews, and moreso when we looked at the buildings facade. When we opened the door, we found a spacious, clean 3 bed/bath unit, a big kitchen, dining room and a nice living room. The furniture is a little old, but clean and comfortable. We could see our lift from the living room window, the view at night of the mountain from the heated pool was even better. There is a grocery store and a Riteaid across the street, and Main St. is about a mile away. We rented a crib from the property, $15 per night. the walk to the slope cuts through a golf course, and unless you stay on the mountain itself, you couldn't be closer. Check-in/out was easy and helpful, overall, we were very pleased and would stay there again if we go back to Park City. Don't stay there if you want to be rally close to Main St, but do stay if you go for the skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to the rustic elegance of All Seasons Condominiums. Located just steps from the First Time chair lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, these condos seamlessly combine luxury with mountain ambiance. And the adjacent Park City Golf Course provides cross-country skiing trails in the winter and 18-holes of challenging play in the warmer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Condominiums Hotel Park City
- All Seasons Condominiums Park City, Utah