We stayed at All Seaons Condos over the President's Day weekend of 2007. We started planning our trip too late to get into lodging at the Park City Ski Resort base complex. The main reason for staying here was that it was close to the ski resort and there is a bus stop right in front. We paid $550 a night, booked through hotels.com and stayed in unit A106.
The condo was very dirty. Someone before us had tried to light a fire in the fireplace without opening the flue and there was soot and smoke damage to the front of the firelplace as well as to the ceiling, walls and curtains. Fortunately there was not a smoke smell. The carpets were stained. The unit did not have a washer and dryer. There were only two laundry rooms for the whole complex, containing one washer and dryer each. Overall, the unit had a run-down, dated feel. The chests of drawers in the master were cheap and the drawers stuck often. We called and complained to hotels.com but because we did not call the day we checked in, the customer service rep was not interested in finding us other lodging or offering a partial refund. Because each unit is indiviually owned, we do not know if the rest of the units are as run-down.
One other problem is that there is no security. No key required to get into the condo lobby. There is no front desk or on-site staff. We actually had to check in at the Silver King Hotel up the street. When we had problems with our heating, we had to call for help from the Silver King. Housekeeping was an additional charge if you wanted it more than once during a week stay.
The one bright spot was the outdoor hot tub. It is the largest hot tub I have ever used (pool size) and looks out over a golf course and the mountains. One other advantage was the location. The one non-skiier in our group was able to drive us to a drop off point on the ski resort plaza in less than two minutes, and then pick us up at the end of the day. There is underground parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to the rustic elegance of All Seasons Condominiums. Located just steps from the First Time chair lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, these condos seamlessly combine luxury with mountain ambiance. And the adjacent Park City Golf Course provides cross-country skiing trails in the winter and 18-holes of challenging play in the warmer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Condominiums Hotel Park City
- All Seasons Condominiums Park City, Utah