Staying currently in a studio room with mini kitchen (5th night).
Service has been special with staff seemingly truly happy that we are here. Hotel is very family friendly with the pool being busy almost all the time with kids and parents. The rides and restaurants just outside the hotel adds tons of fun for the families. The hotel has a small theater that shows movies at scheduled times through the day. We watched two movies (no charge) and supplied popcorn. Fun.
Three restaurants are very close. A snack shop and pizza place are also very close.
The hotel/resort sits at base of snow runs and ski lifts. Very scenic. We took two trips on ski lifts and hiked several miles.
Workout room is nicer than many hotels. No bench press but nice machines and dumb bells. Only complaint about workout area is that an elevator comes directly to the room causing foot traffic. Very interrupting to a workout.
Hotel has indoor parking.
While we are a couple and resort is really for families, we enjoyed it. But if you are looking for an adult location, this is not it.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel Park City
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel
- Marriotts Park City
- Marriotts Mountainside Hotel
- Marriott Park City
- Park City Marriott
- Marriott's MountainSide Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's MountainSide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.