Location is nice, beware of the 10am check out that is hidden in the fine print. There is some sort of charity scam that will allow you to stay to noon for $20, but the keys still cancel.
Staff is mostly young nice "kids" who do a good job. Pools and hot tubs nicely done, but chocked full of kids and families. This isn't a place for a romantic get away. Wifi slow and useless. Room quality somewhat like a cheap apartment finish. I guess for $600/night for a hotel room I was expecting more. Close to Ritz prices, but miles away from that "experience."
Best for the "time share" crowd who will be at home.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel Park City
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel
- Marriotts Park City
- Marriotts Mountainside Hotel
- Marriott Park City
- Park City Marriott
- Marriott's MountainSide Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott's MountainSide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.