We exchanged through Interval to a 2 bedroom at MountainSide. We were very pleased with the size of the room and with the kitchen.
The fall colors were almost at peak in town. Very beautiful! We took a 45 minute drive to Mirror Lake. The resort also offered this as a group activity.
The pool was a little too cold for our liking but the 6 hot tubs were great. We very much appreciated the two hot tubs reserved for kids. Being pregnant, I was also able to relax in the hot tub along with my family due to the cooler temperature. We took advantage of the grills by the pool. I believe there were 4. The fire pits were also a great touch.
My only 'issue' was the terrible view from our 5th floor room. There were plenty of rooms with incredible mountain views but we stared at a big hill of dirt and rocks.
We would certainly go back during ski season. It's a true ski-in ski-out resort.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel
- Marriott`s Mountainside Hotel Park City
- Marriotts Park City
- Marriotts Mountainside Hotel
- Marriott Park City
- Park City Marriott
- Marriott's MountainSide Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's MountainSide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.