“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Milton Keynes
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

We could not believe our room -it was wonderful. It had everything that we could need including a kitchen -which we only used to make coffee. the view from outside was all the way down main street- lovely to look out upon. I would say this was a great place to stay-everyone was very friendly and it was lovely to have a sofa to sit on at the end of the day.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Logan, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

Junior suite was perfect for me, spouse, and child. My wife lost her watch somewhere in the room and they shipped it back to us later that same day (using our credit card, of course).

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Ashland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

Perfect spot at the top of main street. Very nice rooms and very quiet. Excellent restaurant on site. Only issue was lack of black out drapes in our room so the sun came up early.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

We spent one night at Treasure Mountain Inn and were quite impressed. We had a one-bedroom condo in the main building, which was extremely comfortable and well designed. I would give the Inn a 4.5 out of 5.

The Inn's location, right on Main Street, can't be beat. There is also convenient underground parking.

The Inn is well maintained. Our unit was fully equipped -- and included coffee as well coffee tokens for the restaurant. I say this because I noted in other reviews that people did not find coffee available in their rooms.

When checking out, I learned that the condos are apparently individually owned and therefore all are decorated differently. I also assume that might mean that different condos have different features. For example, our unit had a wall telephone in the open kitchen/living space but not a telephone in the bedroom. While that did not matter for a one night stay, I would have wanted telephone access (perhaps a using mobile phone system if there are no outlets or a lack of outlets )in the bedroom for a longer stay. Also, there were no directions for the heating/cooling system which involved a remote-like control system; nor was there a cable guide. Again, for a one-night stay, this was not a problem -- we figured out the basic cooling system and the cable system -- but for a multi-day stay, I would have appreciated more information.

We liked the "green nature" of the hotel. The Inn is also a complete non-smoking building, which I personally think is great. I also like the idea of a "quiet time," which I believe starts around 10 pm.

Overall, we enjoyed our short stay and would highly recommend the Inn.

• Stayed June 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

The rooms in this hotel are spectacular. You'll have a big bedroom with a big, comfy bed, and a great bathroom across the hall. Down the hall is also a full living room, with leather couches, TV, etc. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a kitchen table. I kid you not, this kitchen was bigger than my kitchen at home! Sliding doors off the living room and bedroom. Very comfortable and far more than what i expected. The staff were also wonderful and helpful in every way. They even booked my shuttle to and from the airport for me before I came. Callaway's restaurant, attached to the hotel, is the best. I had eaten there in Smithfield, UT, and it's been a long favorite of mine. I was thrilled that there was one in the hotel. Morning breakfasts in the hotel (not sure if it was served as part of the meeting I attended or as part of the hotel service) was FANTASTIC! Fruit, oatmeal, eggs or egg McMuffin-style, bacon, juice, homemade breads...just great. I highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Fullerton, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

My Wife and I just returned from a week long stay at the Treasure Mountain Inn (TMI) and we would both have to rate it as one of the best places we have stayed in the world! The rooms were fully equipped with everything one would need to cook, store and serve food. The bedrooms and baths were very well done and the overall feel of the unit was as if you were staying in a fine mountain home. And, if you wanted to not hassle with preparing your own food and beverages, there was a great coffee house/bar/resturant located on the bottom floor that could provide anything you needed.

The staff was very friendly and professional without being intrusive. If you asked for something, they went out of their way to make it happen. There was also a "green overtone" to the entire facility that included recycling services, green paper products, ultra efficient heating and water units plus several posted notices that educated the guests as to how they could make their stay more ecologically friendly. Overall, the TMI was a first class act without being overly pricey. We will definitely be back next year! Keep up the great work!

All the Best,
Greg & Cindy Walker

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

TMI is an amazing place to stay when skiing. Great location. Parking in Main Street. Access to some of the best restaurants. Spotless. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!