Treasure Mountain Inn
A two day conference for twenty five of us couldn’t have been better catered—one of the owners is also a delightfully creative cook--and all of us were in awe of our rooms, recently renovated. No time to try the hot tub, but lots of wistful glances in-between meetings.
My spacious and light king suite had a full kitchen with granite island and tall bar chairs, comfortable leather couch, large flat screen TVs and even a balcony overlooking Main Street--#21—a tremendous value.
Everything was starchy clean—100% cotton duvet covers—the heating units hung from the ceiling and were perfectly controllable, the sliding glass doors to the balcony had screens and adjustable security bars. WiFi was free and fast, and the location is perfect for walking to great restaurants in every direction.
I can’t compliment the owners enough on their attention to detail. I followed up on their e-mail alert regarding the airport shuttle, so I didn’t have to rent a car for the 40 minute drive from/to the Salt Lake City airport. The hotel does have an inside parking lot for persons arriving by car.
Staying as an individual, I had a terrific post-conference breakfast at the Blue Iguana next door-- reachable from inside the hotel although I accessed it from the sidewalk at 8:00 am Sunday morning, when it opened. My coffee was enhanced with a whiff of cinnamon as served in Mexico, my croissant, egg & sausage “sandwich” with home fries and a slice of orange was best-ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Mountain Inn is ideally located where the mountains meet Main Street in historic Park City. Its Park City’s only eco-tique with 50 modern suites, king beds, full kitchens, fitness center, air conditioning, conference space, free parking, and free wireless Internet, all in a 100% carbon-neutral solar-powered package. Park City’s original ski hotel, the property was recently renovated, keeping the charm and upgrading the rest. Within steps of Park City’s best dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah