We booked a studio and were pleased to get a large room with a modern granite-countered kitchen and beautifully tiled bathroom. We were on the top level backing on to Park, so could park our car right outside on the same level. There are several flights of stairs between the different buildings and the lobby, but you can use the Mexican restaurant elevator as well as the hotel one.
We would definitely stay here again as it is a great location for the restaurants, free buses etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Mountain Inn is ideally located where the mountains meet Main Street in historic Park City. Its Park City’s only eco-tique with 50 modern suites, king beds, full kitchens, fitness center, air conditioning, conference space, free parking, and free wireless Internet, all in a 100% carbon-neutral solar-powered package. Park City’s original ski hotel, the property was recently renovated, keeping the charm and upgrading the rest. Within steps of Park City’s best dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah