We stayed here during the Park City soccer tournament/Arts Festival. Great two-bedroom units with a gorgeous kitchen and spacious living room. We spent a lot of time in the room resting between soccer games & it was very comfortable. Nice deck for reading and relaxing. We loved having two big bathrooms for our teenagers. Our soccer player soothed her sore muscles in the hot tub in the cute courtyard. Movies are available to rent in the lobby. Loved having the Arts Festival right outside the front door!
Too many dining options to choose from on Main Street! Plus there's all that window-shopping to do even when it's not Art Festival weekend. We'll definitely stay here for the next tournament. Super friendly staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Mountain Inn is ideally located where the mountains meet Main Street in historic Park City. Its Park City’s only eco-tique with 50 modern suites, king beds, full kitchens, fitness center, air conditioning, conference space, free parking, and free wireless Internet, all in a 100% carbon-neutral solar-powered package. Park City’s original ski hotel, the property was recently renovated, keeping the charm and upgrading the rest. Within steps of Park City’s best dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah