When we decided to get all our kids together for Park City's Food and Wine Classic we were torn as to where to stay. My husband did some homework and came up with the Treasure Mountain Inn. We booked room 55 in Building 3 for the kids, and as a gathering place, and we stayed in room 20, Building 1. Both rooms were perfect and overlooked the courtyard. The kitchen areas were very nice and clean, and had all the amenities we needed, including a dishwasher! The living and dining areas in room 55 easily accommodated the five of us with room to spare. Our living area in Room 20 was a spacious and very comfortable get away when we could no longer keep up with the kids. The only drawback was being able to hear the reveler next door paying the price in the middle of the night for drinking too much wine.
Summer prices were very reasonable, but I can also see that this would be a perfect place for families planning time on the slopes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah