I recently attended a conference in Park City, Utah. The coordinators of the conference selected the Treasure Mountain Inn as they had a pleasant experience in the past and the staff were helpful and friendly. The exterior of the Inn is reminiscent of the original architecture of the town and the lobby is simple. I stayed in one of the shared suites and I must admit the exterior and lobby don't serve the rooms justice. The rooms are all uniquely furnished with contemporary to south western furnishings, large patio doors, large beautiful kitchenette with granite countertops and new appliances, large glass shower, probably one of the most comfortable beds I have ever stayed in, and all basic electronic amenities (2 large LCD tvs, iPod dock, electronic thermometer, etc). Our meals were catered by the Blue Lagoon, which is located inside the hotel. It was pretty decent Mexican food. The conference provided warm and cold choices for the breakfast buffet (part of the conference deal), and continuous access to tea, coffee, and trail mix throughout the conference proceedings. The staff was very helpful and friendly. John served as my best life line while in town and I am thankful for having him there. He was very knowledgeable / helpful on what to do in the area. The Inn is within walking distance of many restaurants, galleries, and even Deer Valley (John was happy to write out a list of 'what to do' and how to get everywhere for me!). I was able to walk to Deer Valley within less than 25 minutes and the had access to many hiking trails. The transit is free within Park City as well. Overall, a really great experience and I would definitely consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Mountain Inn is ideally located where the mountains meet Main Street in historic Park City. Its Park City’s only eco-tique with 50 modern suites, king beds, full kitchens, fitness center, air conditioning, conference space, free parking, and free wireless Internet, all in a 100% carbon-neutral solar-powered package. Park City’s original ski hotel, the property was recently renovated, keeping the charm and upgrading the rest. Within steps of Park City’s best dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah