This is not the Ritz but it is a really good value on historic Main Street with great service and amenities. We used the super sized hot tub every afternoon post ski and met lots of nice people. The rooms are clean and we loved having the Junior Suite with small kitchen. Only downside was we had no drawers for clothes. Our room was in what I would describe as the annex. Be sure to ask for a room with dresser or storage drawers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah