“Great location, minor improvements could be made” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #21 of 59 hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersGold level
Vail, Colorado
“Great location, minor improvements could be made”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights this past June (2012) for a work conference. The room was very clean and the location could not be beat. The front desk staff was courteous. Parking in the garage was straightforward. The food prepared during our conference was good.

Some minor quips:

-The room I was in was not that quiet. Mine was ground level facing the courtyard/jacuzzi area. I think it may have to do with the older construction so there may not be anything the hotel can do. I could hear conversations and footsteps in the room above me throughout my stay. I knew when the guests above were using the restroom or taking a shower, too. It may not bother some people but if you have great hearing like I do and are a light sleeper, you may want to use your earplugs or request a room on the upper floor.

-During my company's conference, we oftentimes split into two groups. One of the rooms that we used during the breakout sessions was also used to wash dishes- this was also the room that was used to serve us breakfast. During our meeting in this room there were 3 or 4 staff members chatting the whole time and not being considerate to the business that was going on in the same room. Not only that, but they were clanging dishes as they put them in the dishwasher. The employees were asked by us to please keep their voices down, but they did not. It was very distracting and not very professional.

Aside from that my stay was nice. I know our company is planning to stay there again very soon. The location and amenities offered are great.

Room Tip: Request upper floor
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We loved the room. Hotel is quiet and romantic and located right down town. The staff member John Gizzo was extremly helpful. Our first trip to Park City, and it was a very nice experience thanks to John. Would highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Call ahead of time. And ask the staff what they have to offer.
Morgan UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We have stayed here a couple of times, and have been very pleased!! Such a beautiful place, the rooms are so nice, love the rustic colors! The small kitchen would be great if we were staying longer, but we were overnight so we didn't use the facilities, but would be great to have if you stayed a couple of days. The bathroom was so nice, beautiful tile and plenty of room. We had a one bedroom studio, and I thought it would be too small, but it was awesome!! I would love to stay a few days and really enjoy the room and all of the facilities sometime. It is close to everything on main street, so you can walk to lots of dining and shopping. The front desk clerk was super nice, and made sure every need was taken care of. Very satisfied, would stay again in a second!!

Hammond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Traveling w/family and needed three rooms. At check-in the manager took time to show us a few different apt options. We found the TMI 2 bedroom apt. w/open concept kitchen/living area great for gathering. The kitchen was modern and fully equipped. Living area had a pull-out couch, large TV , mtn views and a boom box too. 2 bathrooms - one with a large soaking tub the other a dual shower. The apt was beautifully furnished and decorated, very clean and had a great rustic mountain feel. Perfect location for our 1st visit to enjoy the Park City shops, restaurants and nightlife only steps outside our door. Staff was very informative re: public transportation available. I definitely recommend TMI and can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
park city, ut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'm a Park City local but my partner and I stayed at the Treasure Mountain Inn (TMI) for my sister's wedding this summer so we could be closer to family and friends. Spoke with the friendly owner on check-in, and couldn't be happier with the staff. The location is also fantastic at the very top of Park City's Main Street.

Our room was great, with views of the mountains and the pool area. There was even a nice small deck to hang out outside. The full kitchen was a plus, even though we didn't do any cooking (the fridge held all the beer and ice cream I asked of it). The bathroom was modern and very clean. There are even movies available to borrow from the front desk if the cable isn't doing it for you.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality lodging in Park City. As a bonus, it's a business owned by community-involved locals. Stay here!

Room Tip: There are 3 buildings as part of TMI. Each one has it's on quirks and room styles. Speak with th...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bend, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great location on main street. We were able to walk out the door and enjoy Park City shops and restaurants. We had an interior queen studio over looking the court yard and hot tub. The kitchen was fully equipped with nice finishes (ie granite counter tops. stainless steel appliances). The bathroom was average. There was limited space to hang clothing and jackets; this was ok for a summer trip, but I can not imagine in the winter on a ski trip. The walls are thin (I could hear a person snore next door) and the bed was hard. If I am back in Park City again, I will probably try another hotel.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was our very 1st visit to Park City and chose TMI partly on its reviews on Trip Advisor and partly its location right at the top of Main Street. We did ask for a room overlooking Main Street but were told these were fully booked as there was an Arts Festival taking place. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was beautifully furnished and was HUGE. It faced a courtyard and swimming pool area but it was so quiet. We hardly saw another person. I still cannot get my head around how the rooms were set out as we parked around the back and then went down some stairs (I think) then up some stairs then down some more stairs (I think). We ate breakfast at the on site Blue Iguana and had a table on the balcony looking down on Main Street in the sunshine (beautiful!!) and found everything delicious. We had a great stay in this gorgeous town and would definitely recommend the Treasure Mountain Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!