Last week we held a corporate retreat where we booked multiple rooms/suites for the week. Park City is a beautiful destination, however we will never stay at The Lodge at the Mountain Village again. The first night the air conditioning (A/C) in one of the "Premier" 4-bedroom suites didn't work. After reporting the problem to the front desk and the supervisor 4 different times and waiting a day and half the problem still was not corrected. After insisting they move us we were finally switched to two 2-bedroom suites late the second night. The following day we had reserved a conference room for some training and the A/C in this room also didn't work. We reported the problem multiple times to the front desk and the management and after enduring the hot, humid conditions the following day we were finally moved to a different room with working A/C. Other minor issues included blinds that were broken or missing pieces, washing machine that was broken, toilet that was clogged and lights that were blown out.
Overall the property had an outdated feel and a musty smell. The maintenance was poor and the customer service was fair. Many times we heard the phrase from the front desk, "I just got here and don't know anything about your issue but I'll see what I can do". There was no ownership, no proactive attempt to provide good customer service and no communication as staff came and left from one shift to another about ongoing problems we were working with them to resolve. Several times we requested to speak with the General Manager, Gary Gregg and were given his business card but after multiple phone calls and voice messages have been unable to speak with him and have been offered no discount on the fees we paid either for the hotel suites that were not as advertised or for the conference room that for an entire day had no A/C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to The Lodge at the Mountain Village. Ideally located with ski-in/ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort, guests feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel, studio, and one- to four- bedroom condominiums. Providing all the comforts of home, The Lodge's elegant slope side units have a fully furnished kitchen to fancy your culinary needs, a comfortable dining area for entertaining and a spacious living room with a fireplace to enjoy after a long day on the mountain. After staying in the comfortable bedrooms and taking in the gorgeous mountain views, you just might want to make The Lodge your permanent address.One of the few slope side properties at Park City Mountain Resort, The Lodge offers guests the perfect mountain get away. Wake up to explore the slopes in Utah's unforgettable powder snow and then relax after a long day at the Lodge's indoor/outdoor pool and hot tubs. The Lodge offers activities for everyone from getting a quick work out in our fitness facility to practicing your turns on the Park City Mountain Resort's ice rink. When you are ready to venture out to Historic Main Street, a variety of world class restaurants and shops are only a 1/2 mile away. Please note that this property does not offer air-conditioned units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Amex, Agoda, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Park City, Utah