“Good value for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save $100 Instantly
Ranked #29 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Sarasota, Florida
“Good value for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The room we had was good. No problems to speak of. The room was on the small side and sat above a pizza restaurant so we had the constant smell of pizza day and night which was a little strange. We did try the pizza which was quite good! There are other restaurants right on site which makes things very convenient. The Baja Cantina has really great Mexican food. The room was clean and warm. Room # 102B which is also overlooking the area where the buses pull in. This was a bit noisey but not a real problem after they stop. So, we really enjoyed are stay in Park City and the skiing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GaryMGregg, General Manager at The Lodge at the Mountain Village, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your comments, All Seasons Resort Lodging strives to deliver the best in customer service and I will share your comments with my entire team.

Thanks again,

Gary M.Gregg, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Plano, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had 2 condos at The Lodge during Sundance Film Festival (Jan 17-21, 2013). Both condos were beautiful and well maintained. We were very impressed with the staff! Everyone was especially friendly! BIG shout-out to the SUPER-DUPER "Natalie Lemmon" for the extra attention in mailing my daughter's "forgotten" earrings back home. You were so sweet and she truly appreciated getting them back and so promptly! We fell in love with your beautiful resort and we were so happy to see the lift right there when you walk out of the locker room. All the bars and restaurants were so close! Many good restaurants were just steps away from our door. This place rocked and we will def try to make it back again! Thank you and keep up the great job!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I used Booking.com to make this reservation and saved over $100 compared to all the other travel booking sites. I had read mixed reviews about booking.com, but I had absolutely no problems!

The location of the Lodge at Mountain Village is fantastic. The hotel is a little dated, but clean. Everything in our studio was fine, except the fireplace didn't work. The lodge is in right in the Park City Mountain Resort village and it does include underground parking.

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
GaryMGregg, General Manager at The Lodge at the Mountain Village, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review, we look forward to seeing you back at the lodge.
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We made a reservation in July for a Christmas ski vacation because we knew it was peak season. We paid for a "premium" 3 bedroom condo. We checked in on December 26, 2012. We walked into the condo and saw that one of the 2 living room chairs was broken. By broken I mean you couldnt sit in the chair or it would fall over backwards. The den window over looked the ice skating rink, great view but more than 1/2 the louvre's were missing. We didn't want to be held responsible for the damage so we reported it to the front desk right away, they were less than interested. After dinner we went to load the dishwasher and the nearly fell off as we opened it. again called front desk. 40 minutes later a someone from maintenance arrived. They said they needed to order a part but we could use the dishwasher just be careful with the door and it wouldn't fall off. With the "premium condo" we got a washer and dryer. Washer worked great but the dryer was a fire hazard. The screen on the lint basket was non existent.
I spoke to the hotel manager about unacceptable conditions and she was non apologetic. This was NOT a premium property by any means.
We booked this vacation months in advance and chose this property because it was highly recommended by All Seasons Resort Lodging. We won't stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor, I was disappointed to hear of the troubles that you encountered with your room. I will make sure to share your thoughts with the entire staff and management staff. All Seasons Resort Lodging strives to deliver the best in customer service to each and every guest.

Guadalajara, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Arriving at the LODGE AT THE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE "ALL SEASONS RESORT LODGING" we had high expectations......Why? 1) Read good reviews 2) The price was close to 1,000 US a night 3) Park CIty Utah has a reputation for good service, great people, world class skiing and accommodations. Upon arriving we find out our reservation (made in OCT) was canceled for lack of response to an email (They gave us a total of 24 hours to respond. We didn't because we had been traveling for over 3 weeks and at that time we were in ZION NAT PARK which obvisouly has bad internet/cell phone reception). So we arrive and find out our reservation has been canceled...........but the people in the reception were so "nice" to find "another" room which was available ( not as nice but MORE expensive). The response that we got was........."you didn't respond within 24 hours and that is hotel policy". I explained I understood their policy and I apologize but "can you understand I was in ZNP out of reach" I said. The response was "sorry, hotel policy". FIRST BAD EXPERIENCE ( I thought they could have been a little more understanding and helpful and so opportunist)

We go in our room and everything appears "ok". They Furniture, appliances, rooms , etc. Nothing Special, nore bad. It is very cozy that I will say. A little noisy because we are litteraly facing the Ice Rink and all the crowds. Not too bad.

I couple days go by and its the 1st of January.......Woke up to an overflowing toilet. Yeah thats bad but it get worse. The sink, the toilet, even the bath tub start to overflow all at the same time and .........here it comes...............The water wasn't crystal clear, nor just a little grey. No you can literary see HUMAN FECES and what not overflowing the sink, the toilet, the tub all over the floor. NICE!!!!! Happy New Year right. This is around 830 am.

So I call the reception and the send a man by the name of Gerardo. Before I go any further I would like to point out that he was the NICEST, most helpful, apologetic of the whole staff. Hew did everything with in his means to resolve the situation and "anger control" with the costumers. Made me feel more at ease (after not getting response from Management).

He tried everything he could with the equipment and resources at his disposal. But couldn't fix it. So he called the professionals, with the right gear and tools. They show up about 3 hours later. Again sink, toilet, bathtub full of what I mentioned before. During that time I call the reception and asked to be moved to another room. And Im sure I was being very patient, polite and well mannered when I asked for such. Even though they had rooms available (because the lady "Natalie" was really nice and helpfull told me, they had other rooms available) the manager though it was a good idea. Im sure he has his reasons but he never shoed his face or called or nothing. VERY BAD IN MY POINT OF VIEW. THAT COULD OF MADE A WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE. I kept calling reception to se what the status of my situation was and always got a "Im looking into in I will get back to you as soon as I can with an answer". Never got a call....I was the one that had to call every time. Trying to be as patient as possible but like I said before SINK< TOILET< BATHTUB full of " " . So I can only wait so long before I get a little unpatient.

Around 1 PM the professionals come..............with a pump (noise), snake (messy) and other stuff Ive never seen. It took them about 2 hours to get everything cleared. NOISE, SMELL, WORKERS, MESS.

So its fixed............and its around 245 pm. Now someone has to clean it.

Gerardo felt so ashamed he started to clean it with what ever was at his disposal and tried his best. Than he made it a point to find the cleaning lady personally and bring her here.

I asked the cleaning crew if they had chlorine or some deep disinfectant. The sink, the toilet, the floor and again the tub was full of HUMAN FECES AND NOT MINE WHICH REALLY TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Am I wrong? She looked at me with a "blank on her face". We don"t have something like that but we have our regular cleaning products thats provided by the hotel. WOW !!!!!!!! Got me really thinking.

-The problem started around 830 AM. Didn't get resolved until 330 pm
-One whole day lost.
Cost of lift ticket $ 110
Time Spend waiting, around 7 hours
Incredible nice odor in the Condo for 7 hours
- Im not sure what their standards of cleaning/disinfecting products are but Im sure it doesn't measure to mine that I know now.
-Waiting for a call (at least) from management to "manage" the situation...............8 hours have gone by and still no call.
-I asked to be moved, decent thing to do. Not even that.
-Gerardo, which Im assuming has a low position (authority), was the most helpful apologetic out of anyone. In my experience with the hotel, he has a better vision of customer care, satisfaction, and loyalty than anyone here!!!! It still amazes me how workers can do such a good job with such TERRIBLE leadership.

I understand emergencies and unexpected situations arise. Im not really upset of the fact that I woke up to "foreign" Human feces on my bathroom floor, sink, toilet, and tub. Im not really bothered byt the fact that I spend a whole day waiting for this to be fixed and in doing so losing a whole day of skiing and $ ticket. I AM incredibly bothered by the way management handled the situation. Extremely unprofessional! Manager should always be attentive and responsive to any situation. Especially in high season! I am very bothered and incredibly scared at realizing that a cleaning product compared to Windex is sufficient enough for them to "CLEAN" HUMAN FECES. That to them was enough to truly disinfect a hotel bathroom.

Room Tip: If you want something that is quite, don't get a room facing the Ice skating rink.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GaryMGregg, General Manager at The Lodge at the Mountain Village, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
I can understand the frustration of the situation in which you encountered the plumbing situation was in the hands of the HOA for the Lodge and was not a direct impact of All Seasons, however it appears that we fell short on your expectations even after visiting the room after the event. Nonetheless All Seasons Resort Lodging strives to deliver the best in guest service to each and every one of our visitors to Park City.

Gary Gregg,
Park City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Got here and the room was a big disappointment!!!!!!
There is no ski in ski out.
The room is very small, will not be back here again.
Hope the slope are better; let you know the next time that I sign in.
But as it stay now it not worth the 5,000 that I spent come here.
Lied about have a two bed in are room.

Room Tip: Go to anywhere else but here.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GaryMGregg, General Manager at The Lodge at the Mountain Village, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I was disappointed to see that the Lodge at the Mountain Village did not meet your standards. The Lodge is located on the slopes of Park City Mountain and does offer an opportunity to ski/in and ski out. The lodge also has many different types, style, and sizes of rooms ranging from premium and standard accommodations in appearance and from 250 Sq.ft for our standard hotel size room up to over 1500 sq. ft for a 4 bedroom penthouse.

Nonetheless, I can fully understand your frustration when you feel you booked something that does not meet your expectations. The staff at All Seasons Resort Lodging strives to deliver the very best.

Warm Regards,

Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I booked a room at a nearby hotel for our anniversary and finding the accommodations to be far less than satisfactory, we called at the Lodge to see about obtaining a superior room. John answered our call and from that point onward made it his personal mission to ensure our complete satisfaction. He not only booked us a room for the same rate, but the room itself was entirely above and beyond our expectations. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience thanks to John and the quality of the establishment itself.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GaryMGregg, General Manager at The Lodge at the Mountain Village, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for your response concerning the lodge at the Mountain Village with All Season's Resort Lodging. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Park City.

Gary M.Gregg

Been to The Lodge at the Mountain Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Lodge at the Mountain Village

Address: 1415 Lowell Avenue, Park City, UT 84060
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Park City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Swimming Pool
#11 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Park City
Hotel Class:3 star — The Lodge at the Mountain Village 3*

Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. With no detail spared, The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views.

The Lodge's rooms truly are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and its surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. Known as "your place for family and friends," The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 7000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access!

Of course, just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. And both our concierge and on-demand shuttle are standing by to provide any additional services you may require during your stay.

... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
Lodge Mountain Village
The Lodge At The Mountain Village Park City, Utah

If you own or manage The Lodge at the Mountain Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.