We wanted to stay at a familiar name. Weren't sure we were going to be able to make it, they offered cancellation with no penalty up until 2 4 days prior.. that was great.
The hotel was more than I expected. Our room was great. We have stayed in many hotels, and the beds here were very comfortable.. Queen size, which some of the higher end hotels don't have.
The room came with a microwave and a refrigerator. The breakfast was wonderful.. We were there 3 days and every morning fresh hot breakfast, bacon, pancakes, eggs as well as cereals, muffins, yogurts, fruits and bread.. very nice spread.
The area is good too. Only 6 miles from all the resorts, and downtown Park City. The immediate area has restaurants, super market, shops everything you need. We rented a car but the buses to the resorts run very close to hotel.
only 35 minutes from Salt Lake City, it is very convenient if you want to visit SLC for a day.
We would definitely stay here again as the hotel and staff were very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah