We stayed for 9 nights - had a great room with appliances (microwave & fridge) on the ground floor (#134) close to an exit, so we could park our car right outside. This enabled us to move our ski gear in and out easily without going through Reception. Breakfast options were quite extensive though it got rather busy there at the weekend. There are not many healthy options, though there is some fresh fruit (bananas/oranges/apples). Yoghurt is laden with sugar as are the cinnamon buns, mini muffins and cereals. Only problem we encountered was that on return from skiing on the Sunday at 4pm, the room had not been serviced yet. The Receptionist advised that the maids were prioritising departure rooms! We went out, and on our return 1.5 hrs later, the bed had been made and towels changed but nothing else done until next day. Overall a good base to visit the ski resorts of Park City, The Canyons and Deer Valley. Reasonably priced restaurants with good fresh food can be found in both Kimball Jcn and the Park City area, but needs effort to locate them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah