We stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is a short distance from the highway, about 10 minutes from downtown Park City, and 25 minutes from Salt Lake City. The room was pretty, the bed was comfortable, and there were four pillows, 2 labeled soft, 2 labeled firm. The sink was outside the bathroom and had two levels to store stuff. Breakfast was good - crispy bacon and scrambled eggs one day, sausage and cheese omelets the next, alternating, plus the standard breads, cinnamon rolls, pancakes (the pancake machine is neat), yogurt, bananas, etc.
There was no entrance construction, but there was construction at the nearby mall. I didn't hear any of it. Our room was right next to the pool, but it was quiet. I did hear the neighboring room in the morning, but it wasn't enough to wake us up. Housekeeping could have come later - it's not surprising to still be asleep at 8 AM on vacation. The internet was too slow for streaming but fine for browsing. Shower was a bit cold the day we woke up early. But the price was right - $79/night for a king bed is hard to beat.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.