This HIE had everything I expected,...basic room 2 queen beds, smallish bathroom, paid extra for fridge and microwave. My reason for selecting this hotel was it included breakfast and free wifi. The beakfast was fine, especially the pastries. It's quiet an advantage to start the day off by saving $20-25.00 by having breakfast provided. The rooms were clean and the staff was attentive. I did need to use the hotel computer (printer) in the lobby to print my airline boarding pass. This was easily accomplished. And, I had to have a document faxed to the front desk, and the staff happily helped with the task.
All in all, this HIE had everything I needed, great location, clean rooms, hot tube, at a reasonable price. (for Park City during ski season). I would recommend staying here, for good, basic+ amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, IHG, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah