“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Park City
Northern California
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very nice hotel a short distrance away from the downtown. Staff was very helpful and our room was wonderful with a view of the mountains. The bed was very comfortable. My husband calls me a "hotel snob" but this hotel rated high on my list. I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend this one to my friends. The Holiday Inn Express has proven to be a solid choice when traveling.
The breakfast had plenty of choices.

• 5 of 5 stars
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I agree that we have a great staff, it because of them that we have such a wonderful property, and I am glad that shows. I will be sure to share your review, with them, in our next staff meeting. I hope to see you again next time you are in Park City.

Dousman, Wisconsin USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The next time I am in this area, I will stay at this hotel again. We checked in and moved our bags to our room then headed out to see a movie nearby. When we returned, the power was out in the hotel. After a while the manager on duty was able to contact the power company and find out that it was a widespread outage and that it would be at least 10:30 before the power would be on again. Since we had a morning flight out of Salt Lake City, we weren't comfortable staying at this hotel. We had prepaid for our lodging some time before and I was afraid it would be difficult to get a refund. We left our name and phone number at the front desk and left. Within a few days when going over my credit activity online, I noticed that we had a credit from the hotel which was a pleasant surprise.

• 5 of 5 stars
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We value any feedback from our valued guests, such as yourself. Although you were unable to stay with us, we are glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue, of the hotel being without power, to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Park City.

Lindon, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a girls get away weekend, Michael, the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and very comfy. They have a great breakfast even though the layout of it is really bad. I especially liked that they have the breakfast room open until 10:00. Make sure to go early or late otherwise because of the poor layout, you will spend a lot of time in the line. Also the pillows have soft or firm embroidered on them which I thought was a nice touch!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank You so much for your kind words. We value guests feedback, and are always pleased to hear when you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again, next time you are in Park City.

Salt Lake City, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This property was built in 2007. It very nice, well maintained, clean and a great value. I'd recommend this hotel for a clean, reasonable place to stay in Park City. I'll definitely stay there again. We usually stay at 4 or 5* hotels, but this one is a great hotel!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our property was built in 1997 but we have a great staff that works hard to maintain it, and we are happy to hear that shows. If there is anything else we can do for you please contact the hotel at 435-658-1600 or by email at agmhieparkctiy@hotmail.com

We hope to see you next time you are in Park City.

Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This might be the only dog pet friendly, moderately priced, hotel in Park City, UT. The hotel is located in the New Park area of Park City, about 7 miles from downtown Park City and directly off of I-84. New Park was apparently one of the sites for the 2002 Winter Olympics, and it is an area replete with shopping and dining choices. The ride into Park City is no big deal. The property is relatively new, well maintained, and very clean. Our room was a little small, but that's probably common for a Holiday Inn Express. We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel, especially to folks who are traveling with dogs. There is a small pet fee.

• 5 of 5 stars
, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed you stay. We agree that we have a great location.
We hope to see you and your pet(s) next time you are in Park City.

Gilbert, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Disappointing that this hotel is in such rough shape. Shower nozzle was broken and could only flow a few ways, not the standard nozzle. Air conditioner sounded like pop corn going off most of the time. TV remote was useless. This hotel needs a major room renovation. Needs a deep clean on rooms and baths. Breakfast was disappointing as alot of food was blah. I would NOT go back to this hotel without a major renovation being done. laundry dryer vent has deposited major lint close to the front entrance of this hotel. Pretty disgusting. Great location for the free bus to Park city.

Room Tip: good luck finding one.
1 Thank LarryN
, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I apologize for the experience you had with the air conditioner, remote, and the shower. We work hard to resolve any maintenance issues our guests may have and I am sorry that we were unable to that for you. I would love to hear more from you on what we can do to improve the service for our valued guests, such as yourself. Please contact me at the hotel at 435-658-1600 or by email agmhieparkcity@hotmail.com

I sincerely hope you will give another chance next time you are in Park City.

Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have stayed here several times in the past and have had a good experience, but this time was disappointing. The front desk clerk at check in was not friendly...at all. The room smelled like smoke. The pillows were all flat but the matress was quite comfortable. The pretend eggs at breakfast were not palatable and the raisin bran cereal was stale. The dry sauna had loose boards and screws sticking up through the boards but the pool and hottub were toasty and nice. The evening desk clerk was helpful and friendly. The price was very decent for a Park City Hotel but we expected better quality.

• 3 of 5 stars
, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that we were not able to live up to the quality, and service you have come to expect from our hotel. I will forward your concerns about the pillows, and the room smelling like smoke to our housekeeping manager. I am also pleased to inform you that the repairs to the sauna have already been completed. We are always looking for ways to improve the service for our guests and if there is anything else I can do for you please contact me at 435-658-1600 or feel free to email me at agmhieparkcity@hotmail.com

I hope you will give us another chance, to provide the great experience you had come to expect from our hotel, next time you are in Park City.