“Amazing Stay and Very Friendly Staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #22 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Mountain Green, Utah
“Amazing Stay and Very Friendly Staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was under construction, however I felt that they did everything they could to limit dust and noise. I have read comments about noise. . . . Well for this hotel to make sure they stay current with comfort and style, construction must happen. I was amazed at the front Lobby and how beautiful they have re-done it. It completly made me feel I was in my study, all books on the shelf are ones that you can take off and read. The TV's inlayed in the book cases and rock was a beautiful touch. The room service and houskeeping was VERY attentive to my needs and with-in minutes of me calling to request an item, it was delivered! The front desk staff were very pleasant and willing to accommodate my every need (even above and beyond) . Tiffany and Dani were very professional and kind. I talked to the General Manager for several different times when he was out front and he was telling me what the plans were for this hotel. . . . AMAZING!!! I will definately be going back to see these new changes that will be completed very soon. Dont be too hard on this hotel, they are doing all of these changes for you and I, to make our stay an even more memorable one!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!! Brandon

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Katie L, Front Office Manager at Marriott Park City, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for the wonderful response. What you say is correct. Every step we are taking here at the Park City Marriott is to ensure our guests are comfortable and are being given what they need. I was pleased to hear that ALL staff in the hotel was attentive to your needs. I will make sure to pass on to all your response. Hope to see you soon in Park City again. Until then we remain at your service.

Warmest Regards,

katie.lenhart@interstatehotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We hosted a group of ten couples from all over the USA over Labor Day weekend and all were most pleased with the hotel, it's characteristics, and its value. Staff were very competent, helpful, and friendly, and management helped us with some arrangements that otherwise would have been problematic due to ongoing renovations.
We highly recommend the Park City Marriott!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Park City Marriott. I was elated to hear that your trip was wonderful. We here at the Park City Marriott are always striding to ensure we exceed our guests expectations even when we have renovations going on. If you find yourself travelling back to Park City Marriott we would love to have you are our guest again.

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was the final destination of a roadtrip to Utah (Park City/Salt Lake City) for a wedding me and my friends attended.

Location - Is quite optimal. Park City is very nice, and relatively easy to navigate around. Close to shops, (a 7-11 steps away), restaurants are also only a few steps away and it wasn't loud in the area at all. The busier part of Park City seemed to be Main Street (5min drive away from hotel). There is also a liquor store & grocery stores around the area. (*FYI, the liquor store in that area only accepts Canadian passports as a "recognized" form of Identification. Canadians cannot use their Canadian license)

Lobby/Wi-fi - First and foremost, there is ONLY free WI-FI in the main lobby. We were unaware that you had to purchase a wi-fi code for 10$/day (can add up to 6 devices). My friends complained that this wasn't communicated to them upon check-in, and ended up getting a free code (just something good to know..) While we were there, the hotel was currently undergoing a remodel, so the lobby and a few rooms were somewhat noisy during the day, but crews cleaned up by 4-5pm. There was always someone at the front desk to help with questions or place a room service order.

Services - This hotel is ideal for a large venue. The wedding we attended was for approx 200 people, and the ballrooms were great for that. The wedding cerermony was also outside, as the hotel has a sort of 'back balcony/deck' with a stamped concrete courtyard space. There is also gas fire pits outside with furniture and chairs for common-use.

The room service was actually quite good! We ordered it for dinner one night and it came fast, was quite affordable and very tasty. The staff weren't too pushy knocking on doors every morning for housekeeping, but rather gave us our space as we stayed all weekend.

The pool/fitness centre was actually nice. The pool is in an atrium enclosure, with high ceilings and a good hot tub. The hours say it closes at 10pm, but several nights we were in much later until 1am even without any hassle. The fitness centre is a decent size and offers free headphone earbuds to use in the machines.

Rooms - The room was very nice. The beds, even better! The mattress/linens and pillows were all great and got a comfortable sleep every night. Another great feature is the curtains are light-blocking ones, so the room stayed dark and comfortable until noon! The AC worked well and kept the room a comfortable temperature. As well, the mini-fridge kept the booze nice and cold, and the LCD tv was decent. Most rooms provided an atrium (pool) view. The bathrooms were quite nice, great shower (high water pressure) and had exterior sink for those needing to get ready while others shower ect.

The only pitfall of this hotel, seemed to be the parking. We drove there, and arrived at 8pm the first night. The parking lot was very full and took the only spot we found. However, during the day it cleared out, and there was plenty of spaces available by 4-7pm the following days.

Another pitfall was the 'quiet' policy. We got threatened to be kicked out 3X by hotel staff because of noise complaints from the 'elite' members on the top floors. It was a wedding party, what do you expect?

Overall, definitely a comfortable place to stay, with a great location, array of services and little extras that made the stay quite enjoyable.

Room Tip: Atrium/Pool view rooms are decent.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

4-8 couples from Las Vegas have stayed at the Park City Marriott for the past 8-10 years every August for a week of Mountain golf!! We have loved the location and facilities and have come back year after year! We are not thinking about changing, because new policies impaction parking, We have two couples share two bedroom suites [lock out] and drive to Park City using one car per couple. This year only the individual leasing the larger room was provided parking with no arrangements for the other couple in the lock out; this is unacceptable for a hotel the size of Marriott. We carry the Marriott Platinum Elite Lifetime card along with one other couple, meaning we have stayed many, many time at Marriott's. At this time we are considering looking for another place to stay in Park City unless they work out arrangements for all guests! People should be aware of the parking issue when staying in Park City

Room Tip: Rooms facing Main St are the berrer location
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Katie L, Front Office Manager at Marriott Park City, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your concern about parking. Rest assured that every guest at the Park City Marriott receives a parking permit for their vehicle. Park City Marriott is located in the business center of Prospector Square which is operated by an HOA. We were given permission to park in three different lots around the hotel as well as underground parking which has an entrance to the hotel. I was terribly disappointed to hear that you were not offered a parking permit when you arrived or that you were given any directions. I have personally been reviewing with our front office staff to ensure that they are explaining the parking policies with guests as well as giving parking permits. If you travel to Park City again I am confident that we will be able to give you a parking permit and help you find parking. If you would like to discuss further please don't hesitate to call upon me personally. My direct contact information is attached below. Until then we remain at your service.

Warmest Regards,

Roy, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Needed a get-a-way for the weekend, went with Marriott Park City, and admittedly was chosen because of the points for my Marriott account. I was overall pretty disappointed. First I had gone through a third party to book the room, and they put me in for a room with two beds, when I clearly did not need two beds. The hotel staff member said they didn't have any king bed rooms available. I have been around the block enough to know that they DID have rooms available with king beds. Then the book in the room indicated a breakfast that is complimentary. That was NOT the case, apparently due to the construction. But things were simply not shared by the staff, so more disappointments came up as the weekend progressed. After the construction is over - would I go back? Probably not.

Dear DarinC,

I would like to thank you for your feedback on what your experience was at the Park City Marriott. I would love to know when you stayed and what third party company you booked with. If you were guaranteed a king size room, this is what you should have been given. There are times in the hotel however when we run a higher occupancy and all guaranteed rooms with kings are booked. I would love to research this however and get back to you. As far as what package you reserved I would have to personally look at your reservation and research. Again, if you booked a package that included breakfast you should have been given this and there should not have been any question by the front desk. My apologies if they were not able to accommodate your requests. I would like to follow up and make sure you were not charged for something you booked and did not receive. Below is my direct phone number at work. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Not impressed even with the discounted rate. Room was not clean and told they were understaffed for this time of year... HUH ? Beds and bedding are old. Location should be discounted as other options are more central and more beautiful.

To whom it may concern;

Thank you for your candid feedback. I would love to discuss personally with you about what was your impression of the room you stayed at. I am concerned to hear that it was not up to your expectations also that you had heard we are understaffed, this is no excuse for a dirty room. We at the Park City Marriott always place goals to exceed guests expectations. Attached below is my contact information. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very disappointed in this property. We were originally scheduled for three nights and decided to leave after the second in that the noise from the pool area at night was so loud, the beds were not very comfortable and the "complimentary" breakfast that was given to us due to the unavailability of the concierge lounge was more up to the standards of a Holiday Inn Express than that of a "Category 6" Marriott. Rating of "poor" for the room was given, because these rooms are no where near the caliber of those that one would expect at a "Category 6" Marriott.

Room Tip: Stay away from interior rooms that face the pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Marriott Park City? Share your experiences!