It had been a long time since we have seen snow as we live in South Florida. We decided on Park City, Utah. Heard many great things about it. We have two kids ages 9 and 4. I have to say Park City is great for children. So many activities to keep them busy and having fun always. We went during spring break and the weather was wonderful. 4-3-2009 thru 04-8-2009. We were scared there was not going to be any snow since it is late in the season but mother nature did not fail us. We had plenty of snow and a snow storm so the kids saw it snow for the 1st time. The condo location was great. Across the street from the Condo is a supermarket and pharmacy. There is also a Starbucks for the coffee drinkers and a Burger King for the kids. The Great thing about Park City is the Transportation system. Free Bus pick up. The bus stops are right outside the condo complex. Takes you up and down Park City. This was great. You do not really need to rent a car unless you want to venture outside Park City. We had a 1 Bedroom Condo. This was perfect for the 4 of us. Had a full kitchen and pull out bed that the kids slept on. Unit was fine. It was clean and had all the basic needs we needed for our stay. Our unit had a back porch that faced this huge open field of snow. It was great. We could open the doors and let the kids go and play and watch them from our condo. They were able to build snowman's and do snow angels it was great. I totally recommend this place to any families who have children. The restaurant across the street Squatters was great. Very fast service and great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great location year round for your family vacation or group in Park City, Utah. The Park Avenue Condominiums adjoin to the cross country ski trail (which is the golf course during the summer months) and offer One to Four Bedroom condominiums. The complex is conveniently located just one-half mile (.804 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort. The Park Avenue condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free city-wide transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Amenities include an on-site check in desk, attached carport parking, outdoor heated pool, common area hot tubs and sauna. Many condominiums offer a private hot tub* and wireless access. Summer monthly rentals (many pet friendly) are available at the Park Avenue Condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Park City
- Park City Avenue
- Park Avenue Park City, Utah