My family (4 adults) stayed in this 2BR/2.5 BA condo (#314; Bronze level) in early March, while skiing at the Park City area ski resorts.
1. Central location of the condo complex: We used the free shuttle (bus stop is 2 minutes walking from the condo) to get to the resorts of Deer Valley, Park City Mountain, and the Canyons. All were within 20 minutes ride. Just accross the street were a supermarket, a drug store, a Sports Authority, a Starbucks, and various restaurants. Park City's historic downdown (Main street) is also on the free shuttle route about 10 minutes away. Due to the location of the condo, we did not have to rent a car for this trip. We found the public shuttle service effective and confortable.
2. Space: The condo is huge. It has two master bedrooms with a separate bathroom for each on the upper floor. The main level has a good-size living room with a gas fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen (we cooked there), a dining room and a half bathroom. The entry foyer is big enough to keep ski equipments. There is a designated free parking spot right in front of the main entry to the condo.
3. Facilities: The heated outdoor swimming pool/whirpool and (indoor) sauna is right at the condo (1 minute walk) right next to the office. It was not crowded and fun.
4. Price: We got this place for under $200/night. The place is perfect for a large family. There are beds for 6 people, but two more would easily fit.
The "okay" things:
1. Cleanliness: It was okay: there was nothing specific to complain about, but I did not feel totally comfortable. I am very picky re totally clean accommodations so I might be a little unfair with this opinion. I admit, that the old everything might be a contributing factor.
2. The place is not updated (Bronze level). All kitchen and bathroom equipments are adequate, functioning, but old. (Actually this is probably why the nightly rate is so affordable.)
3. No washer and dryer in the unit. The complex had a laundry facility in the common area.
4. Service was prompt and effective when we needed it (gas fireplace did not start.)
1. The electric system throughout the condo is very old and unreliable. For example, when we plugged the ski boot heater rods (small equipment) to the outlet next to the TV's outlet the TV shut down. A few outlets were not working at all. Fortunately there were plenty other ones so we easily found a solution. The lamps throughout the condo were wery weak (low wattage) - we thought that stronger bulbs might be too much for the old circuits.
2. Even though there are two full bathrooms, the water heater provided enough hot water to shower only for two people at a time. Others had to wait an hour or so to have warm enough water again.
3. No wireless internet in the condo. Tip: the office is just across the alley way (1 minute walk) where there is wireless access. The dining room and the master bedroom window areas are close enough to the office so occasionally we had wireless within the condo.
4. Air is very dry in the condo (probably due to high the altitude, and the forced air heating), and there are no humidifiers offered with the rooms. Tip: bringing your own humidifiers could improve sleep quality.
Conclusion: Due to the good location of the complex, and the affordable nightly rate of this spacious, adequetly equipped condo, I would recommend it to my family and friends. It is a solid budget choice, despite the negative things I mentioned above.
Units facing the golf course typically have better views. Silver units (more expensive) are a nicer...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.