OK so maybe it's my inexperience with Time Shares yet when we arrived late at night for the use of the "studio" that "sleeps 4" the front door practically hit the "murphy bed". We literally had to move the sofa (the other sleep piece) to open the murphy bed. If both had been pulled out for use there would have literally been no floor space.
Minuses: space or lack there of, condition was marginal, all around unacceptable.
Left the next morning and found much better accomodations using HomeAway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great location year round for your family vacation or group in Park City, Utah. The Park Avenue Condominiums adjoin to the cross country ski trail (which is the golf course during the summer months) and offer One to Four Bedroom condominiums. The complex is conveniently located just one-half mile (.804 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort. The Park Avenue condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free city-wide transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Amenities include an on-site check in desk, attached carport parking, outdoor heated pool, common area hot tubs and sauna. Many condominiums offer a private hot tub* and wireless access. Summer monthly rentals (many pet friendly) are available at the Park Avenue Condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Park Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Park City
- Park City Avenue
- Park Avenue Park City, Utah