“Great Service, Great Prices - rent here!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 12 shopping in Park City
Madison, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
“Great Service, Great Prices - rent here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I spent four days skiing (one break day) and rented skis for the entire week. The equipment was great, prices best in town ($22/day for intermediate/advanced level skis), and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
They even let us return our skis "for a day" during our rest day, then picked them up the following day and didn't pay for the day we didn't use them. Rent here.

Visited February 2013

Mont Tremblant, Canada
“Great Selection - easy location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Loved their selection of skis - especially on a powder day when I had brought my groomers! They are so close to Park City Mountain Resort, on our way down off the hill towards our car in the parking lot. Friendly staff, very knowledgeable!

Visited December 2012
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Easy to reserve, great customer service, let us Demo a few skis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

We were greeted with a smile and treated like friends from the moment we walked in. We had flown in that morning, and were coming for a "late pickup" around noon from the shop, with the goal of getting on mountain ASAP. The staff were all super friendly and helpful, and one of the guys in our group wanted to demo a few different skis, so he went back and exchanged on Day 2, another quick and easy experience.

We got 20% off by reserving on line, which was like icing on the cake. We'll go back next time, too.

Visited February 2012
United States
“Great service - very professional and helpful! I have problem feet:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I rented from Park City Sport for a few weeks in December. They were awesome! They did a great job finding boots that work for my problem feet and gave me great advice on which skis to use for the conditions. They were also the least expensive I could find and right at the ski hill. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2010