“Excellent Food, Friendly People” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cena Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 207 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Park City offers free bus service. A bus stop is directly across from Cena Ristorante at Silver Lake Village.
Description: Cena Ristorante and Lounge, located in the lobby of The Chateaux Deer Valley, is a casual, family-friendly restaurant featuring a unique blend of fresh Italian cuisine from its brick fire oven. Sample menu items include a variety of flat bread pizzas, house-made pastas, famous Italian style meatballs and entrees such as butternut squash raviolis. Children’s menu, fine wines and a full liquor menu are also available. Call today and set a reservation.
Reno, Nevada
“Excellent Food, Friendly People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were recently on vacation near Park City; we ate at Cena on two different occasions. We had lunch the first time then we had dinner. For lunch we had pizzas, we each got a different one then shared amongst oursevles. All three were delicous, I couldn't even say which I enjoyed the most. We shared the Creminelli Pepperoni, Winter Margherita, and Spicy Sauasge. I would gladly eat any of them again. We ate dinner as well, the housemade Tagliatelle was excellent. I also tried the Cheese Ravioli which is beyond delicious. The staff were very friendly and attentive. We even met the wonderful Chef Wellmon.

Heber City, Utah
“Best Italian in Deer Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Cena is the BEST casual, family friendly restaurant in Silver Lake. My wife, son and I had dinner there a few nights ago to celebrate a late Valentine's Day dinner. The Food Quality was excellent with a wide variety of choices, especially for our son, who is a very picky eater. Our server was super attentive and accommodating - always willing to go the 'Extra Mile'! Chef Wellmon definately has it together - he has really turn [Cena] around and made it what it is today - the BEST Italian restauant in the area!

San Francisco, California
“Good Cal-Italian in Deer Valley's Silver Lake Village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the third ski season I have dined at Cena, and the quality of both food and service have remained high. The crostini and bruschetta appetizers are quite good, while each is easily enough food for two as a starter, or one as a main course. Both the beet salad and the bresaola with arugula are recommended. The "etta" part of the pizettas is a bit of a mystery, as they are amply sized for a main, thin-crusted and crisp. For entrees this time around we had the seafood stew and a grilled barramundi special. The seafood stew was certainly tasty, but it was not the cioppino that had been described by the waiter. Desserts were impossible to resist, especially the gelato.

Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful ambiance and attentive wait staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Cena Ristorante sits mid-mountain at Deer Valley. Location is beautiful. Restaurant ambiance is very nice. Warm, relaxing. The people who work at this restaurant are top notch. Very friendly and very professional. I have to rate the overall experience as average because the food was average. I don't believe the chef needs to be fired as at least one reviewer has mentioned but the food can be stepped up a notch or so to match the ambiance and service.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Park City, Utah
“Delicious Food, Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant for an early dinner at 6pm. The hostess kindly asked us if we would like to sit in the bar area or inside the restaurant. Since we were there for a dinner with friends and wanted to be in a quieter setting so we chose to sit inside.

Almost immediately after sitting down the busser approached our table, offered to open our bottle of wine, and asked us for our choice of water (regular, or sparkling).

Two minutes later our wonderful server Michelle approached the table, and let us know what the specials were for the evening, and if we were ready to order appetizers. We ordered a margherita pizza for the table, as well as the house mozzarella.

The food arrived within 10 minutes - The pizza was thin, and cooked to perfection, and the mozzarella/tomatoes were fresh and quite tasty.

Michelle returned within a few minutes of delivering our appetizers, asked how they were, and if we were ready to order our entrees. I was in the mood for some beef so I ordered the New York steak.

The steak came out about 15 min later, and was presented beautifully over red wine risotto. I took a bite of the risotto first and was instantly amazed by how rich the flavor was. The steak was cooked exactly how I asked, and I couldn't have been more satisfied.

By the time I finished my steak, and our table was cleared, I was so full, I had completely forgotten about dessert. I was glad Michelle came by to remind me. She mentioned a special of peanut butter salted pretzel gelato and I was instantly intrigued. She gave us a few minutes to sit and think and apparently everyone was too full to order dessert but I said when am I ever going to have the opportunity to order peanut butter salted pretzel gelato. When she returned she said I could have 3 scoops of any combination and opted for 3 scoops of the butter salted pretzel gelato. Best decision I ever made. She was kind enough to bring out 4 spoons and I made everyone take a bite. I kid you not the only thing that I have ever tasted that was better than this gelato was the butter cake at Mastro's in Las Vegas.

Needless to say after we finished the gelato we were all ready to go directly to bed.
Full, and completely satisfied. What could be better?

P.S. - Michelle is the best.