“Love the Skiers Buffett” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Apex is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 204 restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Empire Pass
Transit: Park City public bus system to Empire Pass stop.
Description: APEX- a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients. APEX sets the stage for a memorable on-mountain dining experience with a warm atmosphere and stunning views of aspen groves. A mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients, APEX is casual by day, refined at night and always fun, approachable and frequented by locals and visitors alike.
Salt Lake City
“Love the Skiers Buffett”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have eaten there several times this year and had nothing but great service and food. On our last visit we were promptly greeted and seated and then enjoyed the skiers buffet. It is a one of kind high end buffet with amazing food and deserts. Well thought out, great selection and foods. The service has been rock solid as it was with our last visit.

• Visited January 2013

82% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“perfect - like everything at the montage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I went to Apex while staying as guests for a night away. Like everything at the Montage, it was perfect. I booked through open table. In the comments, I note we were celebrating my wife's birthday. I received a confirmation call 3 hours prior to dinner. The hostess also confirmed the birthday. Our server was wonderful. She was very pleasant, attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. My wife started with the beet salad and had the fresh trout for a main course. I had the Buffalo Ribeye. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The Buffalo Ribeye was nice, but I think I prefer beef. The buffalo is just so lean that you don't get the flavor that you do from the fat in the beef. The potatoes on both of our dishes were different, but were very, very good. We finished with the churro smores. They were great! I could eat those every day. The chef wrote a birthday note on the plate for my wife. She loved it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food with a fantastic view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

If you visit Deer Valley in Utah, be sure to see the luxury mountain resort, The Montage. We have enjoyed having lunch there several times and most recently on Dec. 31, 2012. My husband and I decided to celebrate New Year's Eve with lunch at the Apex restaurant at the resort. From the moment we checked in at the restaurant, we received excellent and attentive service. The Apex Supervisor, Drew Schaffer, came by our table and welcomed us by name and took our wine order. Our waitress, Adrienne, also was most attentive, friendly, courteous and saw to our every need. Drew stopped by to see if we were enjoying our lunch and to offer any assistance we needed. He was very professional and an excellent representative of this wonderful restaurant. Everyone made us feel welcome and like we were special. The food was delicious, beginning with a flatbread appetizer, a wonderful grouper sandwich, and a pulled pork sandwich which were the daily specials. The view of the mountains and ski areas is also spectacular. Be sure to enjoy a meal there the next time you are in the Park City area.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Lovely après ski dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful location. Outstanding customer service. All the staff knew who we were and addressed us as such. The food was excellent. New menu which was more exspensive than listed here, but worth it.
Best pork chop I have ever had. Great cocktails.Big fires. Very romantic.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Not so happy with the location of the hotel but will definitely be returning to the Apex restaurant next year!

Visited December 2012