We stayed on our drive to Yellowstone and we liked it so much we made a point to stay here on our return trip. We booked two rooms each time, so I had the privilege of seeing 4 different rooms. We primarily had the two queen bed rooms, which were very comfortable but the fireplace is quite close to one of the beds. We had one suite: king bed with separate living room. This room would be awesome for a longer stay since it had a kitchen, w/d and two bathrooms. Overall the decor and accommodations made our stay quite comfy, which is why we returned.
1. Service, we were ther in the off season, so the hotel didnt feel heavily staffed, but we felt the employees we interacted with were extremely friendly and willing to help.
2. Rooms: beds were comfy and rooms were well maintained.
3. The view from the pool is just of the hotel buildings, but we enjoyed the heated pool w two jacuzzis
4. Location: on the mountain, with ski lift at hotel.. We walked to Drafts for very yummy pizza.
1. Resort size/amenities.: perhaps this is a seasonal issue--summer, but this didn't feel like a full service hotel. The restaurant was closed the first stay & was blocked off for breakfast for our second stay duemtoma private breakfast.
2. Two queen bed rooms were a little cramped