“If you're traveling to Park City, you must call Jeff Manwaring and Exclusive Excursions” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Exclusive Excursions - Private Day Tours

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Jeff and his team are top notch! Absolutely professional in every regard with a sincere and genuine personal interest in your Park City experience. They provided a private half day mountain bike ride for 12 of us. Prior to booking Jeff listened intently to our expectations and wow did he deliver. He also offered a great deal on airport transportation. We did a half day mountain bike ride. They had plenty of gear, spare equipment and tools. The ride was fantastic with spectacular views of the Jordanelle Reservoir and Park City. We felt like we were on top of the world! If you're traveling to Park City, you must call Jeff Manwaring and Exclusive Excursions.

Visited June 2013

los angeles
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I hired Exclusive Excursions/Jeff Manwaring to help me plan a World Presidents Organization Retreat. It was a 3 day extravaganza and Jeff was extremely helpful in putting together ideas and contacts for me. He's very knowledgeable about the area and resources and he's very well connected to the various services and vendors in town.

We ended up using Jeff for all 3 days to handle transportation for the group to/from the various activities, including airport pick-ups and drop-offs.

Jeff was ALWAYS on time and he ALWAYS had a smile and ALWAYS had the greatest "can do" attitude. He was extremely flexible, helpful and likeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants first class service.

Visited June 2013
“Awesome time :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Jeff is the best! Knowledge, down to earth, punctual! My husband and I received a snowshoe for Xmas from my sister-n-law and did not have a chance to go until May. Loved it, was really quiet and plenty of snow and beautiful views! He even gave us a tour of Main St and suggestions on where to eat and what to do. If coming to Park City we definitely recommend Jeff. He's great :)

Visited May 2013
Munster
4 attraction reviews
“Snow Shoe tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I did a 2 hour snow shoe tour with Jeff - one of the owners. He was very friendly. I ended up being the only one signed up for this morning (3/26/13) so I got a private tour for the price of a group tour. Jeff gave me several suggestions for where to meet my son and husband for lunch and where we could go for dinner. They also do shuttles to and from airport, excursions into Salt Lake City to hear Tabernacle Choir, during the summer they do other activities.

Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic memorable day Sundance/Homestead Crater/Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have to say that myself and my wife of 22 yrs are more than impressed with Jeff and his business and am so glad we called him up. As a man who likes to arrange and take control of everything I was skeptical about using a 3rd party to arrange our day. My wife was adamant we should let a local sort it out for the heck of it. We only had one day left of our 4 days in Park City and thought it would be difficult to top the fun we had. Did jeff ever do it for us! He custom tailored such a super fun packed day we both agree was one of our best together. Jeff turned up punctually introduced himself and explained our itinery for the day. He was very professional and informative. He loaded our gear into his suv and we headed to Sundance ski resort. Jeff is a super nice guy and we felt very comfortable conversing with him and before we know it we were at Sundance full of new knowledge and ready for action. Our lift tickets were sorted and we were up on the slopes before we knew it. We loved this resort and put it on our top best 10. Time went quick on the lift as Jeff is full of interesting facts and has the answers to my questions. Great lunch was arranged then back to the slopes for a fantastic afternoon. Not over by far we were then taken down from Sundance and given a guided tour of surrounding area to Homestead. A beautiful area with eye catching houses and beautiful scenery. We then were taken to Homestead Crater which is a natural huge hot tub inside of a dome around 40 ft diameter. Wow! Its 80ft deep and over 90 degrees warm. Such a experience floating around . Jeff has the inside scoop on all the best places to eat (and what to do) we had told him we wanted a mexican food experience. He sorted that as well. Great food and margaritas were had a town called Midway Tera Humara I believe its called. More than impressed. We must thank Jeff and his company for making our holiday. Literally! We will be back for sure.....

Visited February 2013