“Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 76 Activities in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours leave from MINER'S PARK on Main Street; across the street from 412 Bistro Restaurant. Arrive a couple of minutes early.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Scary, plus interesting stories from history. We had a great time for a date night...out of the ordinary!

Visited May 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Mr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Visiting Park City from Tampa, my girlfriend and I were looking for something fun to do at night... and this is IT! They obviously put a lot of time and effort into researching the stories and my girlfriend kept grabbing on to me because she was so scared! Ha! Thank you Nancy for your performance! We are recommending this tour to anyone who is anywhere near Park City, Utah.

Visited January 2014
Moab, Utah, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Not worth the money or time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went on a Ghost tour with 5 other people and can we say it's not a Ghost to tour. It's mainly about the history of how Park City became Park City. When I pay for a Ghost tour I except to get a Ghost tour not a history lesson about Park City. Half way through the tour my friends and I was about to fall asleep with how boring it was. If you want a Ghost tour this isn't one so don't waste your time or money on it.

Visited October 2013
ehootch, Owner at Park City Ghost Tours, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
We are SO sorry to hear that you didn't have fun! That is devastating to us and we sincerely hope we didn't ruin your night. We do our very best to tell the best ghost stories that anyone has ever heard and if we came up short in your case we are humbled. Your review will make us strive even more to be the best haunted tour in America!
Michigan
19 attraction reviews
“Can't get a return call”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We tried over two weeks to get a return call for information. Even out Marriott concierge agreed they are poor at communication. We did not bother to try to attend the free or $20 tour(whichever it may have been) with our group....They obviously do not value the clientele or concierge trade. Very disappointed.

Visited September 2013
No return call? Did you try 435-615-7673?
We will get to the bottom of this! So sorry to hear you had trouble.
We have not had any other complaints so I am wondering if you left a voice mail...
Was it a man or woman's voice on the voice mail where you left the message?
Thank you for your help making our operation even better than ever!
Portland, Oregon
“scary ghost tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was so interesting. with recent sitings, also. Our "tour" guide was very very knowledgeable on Park CityI. I should know, I am a summer local. Don't miss this. It is one of a kind. The owner is a real expert on the subject of orbs.

Visited September 2013