“Not worth the money or time” 1 of 5 stars

435-615-7673
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours leave from MINER'S PARK on Main Street; across the street from 412 Bistro Restaurant. Arrive a couple of minutes early.
Moab, Utah, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Not worth the money or time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went on a Ghost tour with 5 other people and can we say it's not a Ghost to tour. It's mainly about the history of how Park City became Park City. When I pay for a Ghost tour I except to get a Ghost tour not a history lesson about Park City. Half way through the tour my friends and I was about to fall asleep with how boring it was. If you want a Ghost tour this isn't one so don't waste your time or money on it.

Visited October 2013
ehootch, Owner at Park City Ghost Tours, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
We are SO sorry to hear that you didn't have fun! That is devastating to us and we sincerely hope we didn't ruin your night. We do our very best to tell the best ghost stories that anyone has ever heard and if we came up short in your case we are humbled. Your review will make us strive even more to be the best haunted tour in America!

Michigan
23 attraction reviews
“Can't get a return call”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We tried over two weeks to get a return call for information. Even out Marriott concierge agreed they are poor at communication. We did not bother to try to attend the free or $20 tour(whichever it may have been) with our group....They obviously do not value the clientele or concierge trade. Very disappointed.

Visited September 2013
No return call? Did you try 435-615-7673?
We will get to the bottom of this! So sorry to hear you had trouble.
We have not had any other complaints so I am wondering if you left a voice mail...
Was it a man or woman's voice on the voice mail where you left the message?
Thank you for your help making our operation even better than ever!
Portland, Oregon
“scary ghost tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was so interesting. with recent sitings, also. Our "tour" guide was very very knowledgeable on Park CityI. I should know, I am a summer local. Don't miss this. It is one of a kind. The owner is a real expert on the subject of orbs.

Visited September 2013
Key West, Florida
“fun and freaky...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited PC, Utah in February and throughly enjoyed the Park City Ghost Tours and definitely recommend it. My 11 year-old son really enjoyed the spooky ghost tales. I was pleasantly surprised how much history of the city was told by our very pleasant tour guide. Thanks!

Visited February 2013
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Fun evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Thanks Park City Ghost Tours for a fun evening! My wife and kids had a blast. Perfect setting for ghost stories. Our guide was great and really knew how to tell a good story. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Park City.

Visited August 2013