“Experts!” 5 of 5 stars

Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Experts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've never used them for a guided trip, but purchase all our equipment there. The staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful

Visited September 2012

Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
“Catch a fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Okay, the only way these guys would be better is if they could hook the fish on your line for you. My husband will have to come back next year when there is more water. Personable guides.

Visited September 2012
Sacramento, California
31 attraction reviews
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stopped in to check out drift boat fly fishing. They could not accommodate me at this time of year but were very gracious and helpful. I would use them in the future and recommend them to anyone

Visited July 2012
Park City, Utah
“Friendly and knowledgeable staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

They crew that works here is top notch. I'm one of the few fly fisherladies in town and I have always made a stop at this shop before I head out. They teach me knots, set me up with bugs, and even show me on maps where to go. They are stoked to help and very knowledgeable. 2 thumbs way up.

Visited May 2012
ct
7 attraction reviews
“great guides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

lots of good experience and scenery................pretty rivers,streams and mountain views

Visited April 2011