“Big Group, Big Fun, Great Day of Fishing” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Big Group, Big Fun, Great Day of Fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The family came to town and it took 5 guides to handle 12 fisherpeople ages 12 - 57. We split up on different bends in the river and had a great day. Justin and his mates are engaging, patient, thoughtful and entertaining. And professional. Everyone caught fish. Everyone had a special experience. Even my dog had a blast. Thanks guys!

Visited August 2013

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Great family day on the river”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our guides were Steve and Jerry - fantastic guys that were patient with us novices and made us feel like pros by the end of the day. All four of us (two sons, wife and I) caught multiple fish, and learned the basics of casting. It was a beautiful sunny day, and we had a great time. Highly recommended!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great 1/2 day on the river with my wife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I were celebrating our 8 year anniversary in Utah up in the mountains. I convinced my wife to give fly fishing a try (she had never done it before) and we both had a great time. Justin made the time so easy for us to just focus on fishing and he took care of everything else. While the day was a lot of fun, I also learned a TON in the process and would have a chance of success in the future if I went out on my own. Who knew that something as simple as the proper 'setting the hook movement' could double the number of fish landed? Thanks for a great trip!

PS. I created a short video of our trip. Check it out here if you are interested: http://animoto.com/play/1iXcVocC8FJnOPaUybIRuA

29 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Justin set us up for an afternoon of fly fishing on short notice for my wife and I and two of our daughters. He led us to meet Jerry and Hunter who guide this novice group with patience and encouragement. We all had great time and, although still no more than novice, are all ready for more. I recommend this to anyone as a great family outing.
Congratulations again Justin on the birth of your son.

Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great Fishing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My son and I chartered a full day on the Provo River with Utah Pro Fly Fishing, and we had a fantastic time. We caught lots of trout, the guide was friendly, patient, and enormously competent, and we learned a ton about trout fishing and reading rivers. One of our requests was to identify others places on the Provo we could fish, and as a result of the guide's enthusiastic recommendation, we returned the next day to fish on our own and caught five brown trout in the exact location the guide suggested. We cannot wait to return to the Park City area and fish again with the professionals of Utah Pro Fly Fishing, and we recommend them to anyone who wants to fly fish, experts and novices alike.